Inner Demons

Marshalls/Slim shady P.O.V

I watched as the nurse handed me my white pilled medicine placing a cup of water next to my bed stand. "Here you go, now take this then lights out okay?" The nurse smiled and made her exit. 

Great now it's just me and  him.

"Marshall we both know you're not going to really take that medication matter of fact your going to get rid of it." Shady spoke trying to gain control of my body and mind.

"Why are you here!?" I screamed silently inside my head.

"You know exactly why i'm here, we still have some unfinished business...did you forget we have a rebellion to control?" Shady spoke seductivley in my ear.

"No! We're not ruining anymore peoples lives!"

"Marshall just think about it we could have it all after this no one will say you can't rap or do what you want because you're white." Shady suddenly appeared in front of me his eyes a cold distant shade blonde hair and to my suprise a bloody apron.

"No! Get the hell away from me!" I screamed trying not to let him overpower me but i could feel myself slipping away from my mind. The room was getting further away and i could no longer hear the nurses outside voices.

"Marshall you can't escape me not this time we suffered to long we deserve revenge! Isn't that what you wanted! Revenge on your mom and deadbeat dad that abandoned you before you were even old enough to crawl? isn't that what you want marshall?" Shady voice got darker and more twisted by the minute.''

"F*** you shady! I'm not gonna let you hurt anymore of my friends and family." I spat back still losing control over my mind.

"You aren't getting control marshall, i don't think you realize the fact that i own you and nothing is going to change that." 

 A dark laugh echoes through out my conscious as everything fades and i find myself no longer in control of my mind. You know when you watch tv and you just sit on the couch unable to get up because your so relaxed so you just watch everything that is happening on the tv with absolutely no control? Well this is what this feels like i was no longer in control of my mind or body. But i could still see everything he was doing.

I saw him pick the lock to get out the room and sneak pass the nice innocent nurse that was completely oblivious to what was going to happen to her.

"SHADY NO!" too late.

I saw myself grab her by her throat and pratically squeez the life out of her until her eyes rolled back and her face was completely drained of it's once pretty color.

"OH GOD YOU MURDERED SOMEONE!"

"Correction marshall, we murdered someone." 

I stepped over the womens lifeless body and quickly grabbed a male nurse and snapped his neck. 

*Crachkkk*

I almost threw up at the noise his neck made.

I found shady laughing, "Haha i like that sound."

"NO!"

Shady dedressed the poor dead man and put on his nurses outfit. I watched as he grabbed the mans body and drug it next to the womans.

I found myself walking pass nurses, and doctors none of them realizing that i wasn't really a nurse and a patient escaping that just killed 2 people. But i wish they did notice. God how i wish they'd notice.

I soon found my way to the exit of the asylum and step outside to what was supposed to be my freedom but from what i could see the whole city looked like hell and i know shady wanted to be the demon controlling it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry for the wait. So marshall escaped or should i say shady escaped? Without maybellines help..but what will maybelline do once she finds out this information? How will she stop the man that helped save her and her kid? And most importantly how is she going to put this whole rebellion to an end?