What now?

"No love allowed?" I whispered trying the sad words on my tongue. Of course they tasted bitter.

"None. nodda. zip. Maybelline you cannot be with this man you two are forbidden like..like romeo and juliet."

"Didn't they both end up dying??" i gasped, i hope we were nothing like them.

"yeah right after juliet got out of a coma..OH MY GOD MAYBELLINE YOU JUST GOT OUT OF A COMA!"

me and riris eyes both went wide at how much this was starting to soundlike us.

"And marshall just got back from being banished to eloise! OH GOD IT'S HAPPENING MAYBELLINE PLEASE DON'T DIE!" Riri spoke in a waayyy over dramatic voice.

"What's happening?" Marshall or shouldi say shady spoke as he entered the room with suprisingly all my things..

"Here you go maybelline i got you plain potato chips hope you like."

"Oh uh thanks marshall.." I spoke taking a sip of my coffee

"No problem. So maybelline i see you had the kid." Shady spoke pointing out the obvious.

"Yeah a girl Aaliyah belle mathers Longshot." I spoke sincerley adding the mathers in  to spark some type of reaction outta him.

Marshalls p.o.v

"Mathers? She gave the kid my last name?" I spoke in awe.

"Shut the hell up marshall i'm in control here."

"Shady what are you planning on doing?"

"Isn't it obvious? I'm going to kill her." shady spoke in a noncholant tone that cause a sudden rush of fear and panic to shoot though me.

"No! She hasn't done anything!" I could feel the adrenaline and anger starting to pulse inside me.

"Oh i see what's happening." Shady suddenly whispered.

i gave him a confused dark glare and waited for him to continue with whatever he was going to say.

"You actually love that pathetic whore."

My eyebrows furrowed. "And if i do? What are you going to do about it? You can't kill her not as long as i'm here."

Shady began to laugh sending off an evil vibe around our mind.

"She will never love you i hope you realize that. You and her are like oil and water you don't mix."

"Doesn't matter i'm still not letting you hurt her or anyone else in detroit."

"To bad it's already done." Shady snickered slowly fading out leaving me finally in control of my body.

"Marshall?" Maybelline whispered looking at me with those same concerned eyes.

"Maybelline? What da f--k happened?" i spoke gazing around at my surroundings and Riri that layed on a hospital bed.

"Oh my God your back!" Maybelline screamed embracing me in a tight hug around my waist considering she was in what? A wheelchair??

"Maybelline! Your in a wheelchair?"

"Oh well you see i've been knocked out from quite some time and my legs aren't use to working but i promise i'm okay. Thanks to you." She smiled sending a chill to run down my spine.

"Ahem not to ruin this sweet moment but what the hell are we gonna do about marshalls personality?" Riri suddenly spoke out gaining both of our attention.

Great riri knew about this to?

Maybelline sighed and gazed up towards me. "Marshall we have to find kim and your daughter."

I nodded in agreement i think she might be on to something shady didn't start to come back until kim and hailie were seperated from me.

"Marshall did you know shady seperated you to on purpose?" i felt my eyes widen..was that true? But why would he..

"Control. marshall he wanted control and he got it." Maybelline spoke answering my silent question.

"sh!t."

"Marshall do you remember what happened at eloise? where did that blood come from really?" riri spoke.

I felt a sudden sting of guilt wash over me. "Oh God..those poor people shady...killed them..i killed them."

Riri and maybelline eyes both widened with pity and fear. And i think in that moment we all had the same question.

What now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry for such a short chapter but this more a filler just to have marshall know what's really going on.