Day 4 (In the case of unborn baby "it" marshall you ARE the father!)

"I can't believe we were arrested" I whispered to a currently freaking out marshall. "Yeah! Who arrest a pregnant lady!?" Marshall yelled causing the 2 other prisoners next to us to scowl in dissaproval.

"Sshh keep it down marshall, i don't wanna attract anymore trouble.." I Whispered pulling marshall back down to the seat next to me.

"I'm sorry but we gotta get outta here!" 

"I know I know but we gotta think of a plan first and i think i just might have one."

"Well tell me! the quicker we get outta here the quicker i can go look for my baby girl."

"Okay, marshall you know how police officers usually don't arrest couples with expecting babies?"

"Uhh no?"

"Well they usually don't, so all we gotta do is-" 

*Cling Cling cling*

"Oh no the police is coming back marshall follow my lead!" I whispered frantically trying to assemble the rest of my plan in my head.

"ALRIGHT MARSHALL BRUCE MATHERS AND MAYBELLINE KAY LONGSHOT COME WITH ME!"  the police officer yelled pratically picking us and shoving us out the door to the interrogation room.

"Take a seat" A man spoke as we entered the cold dark musty room.

Gee..detroit can afford new fancy police cars but they can't afford a new interrogation room? I thought bitterly to myself as nausea crept it's way throughout my body.

"Why are you two here today?" The interrogation man spoke in what sounded like complete boredom and bitterness. I'm guessing he's had a rough night he had a 5 o clock shadow, bags under his dull brown eyes, his hair was messy and looked like if you tried to put a comb through it you would lose the comb..not only that but i guess he missed lunched due to 2 empty doughnut containers and 3 mugs of coffee that filled his so called "desk" .

"Sir, me and my boyfriend were looking for food because i'm pregnant and he's the father."

"Yeah i'm the father!- Wait what!?" Marshall spoke his eyes widening at what i had just said. 

I quickly slammed my foot on his causing a "Ooff!" sound to come outta him. Couldn't he just play along for one second to get us outta this mess??

"Oh really? Well i've looked over your pass profiles and you both have no prior arrest so i am willing to let you go just this one time." The man spoke back sternly yet in almost a nice way. 

I couldn't believe he was letting us go that easily probably because he's just tired of sending everyone to prison. Like i said the man looked like he's had quite a night..

"Oh thank you so much sir!" I smiled standing up from my chair grabbing on to marshall.

"Your welcome but don't let me catch you back here again there's been to many homeless hood rats being thrown to me and quite personally i'm tired of interrogating this city has gone to hell but don't tell anyone i've said any of this." The man spoke his eyes burning into ours daring us to say something that might harm his awful career.

"Oh no we won't!" I took a step back turning my head to marshall. He shook his head in agreement and we both hightailed it outta there.

It wasn't until we were 7 blocks away from their when we spoke.

"Brillant plan maybelline how'd you think of that sh!t?"

"Well like i was gonna tell you police take more kindly to couples with unborn kids i was just hoping you didn't have some type of criminal record."