Ch 39. Bowing and vowing

Wei Ying POV

past

warning it contains smut- it is light, but it is there. 

 The committee has arrived. The kitchen and living room are full of laughter. Seeing them, I can't believe my fortune. They are all here, and they look beautiful. A rough hand takes mine. Rui takes me to the kitchen and hands me my breakfast. Jiang Cheng is finishing his plate and smiles when I enter.

Soon Rui and Qing are giving him the outfit to dress up and begin the beauty process. Then it's my turn.

"I have to admit that red suits us very well," says Cheng.

Seeing him smile on his wedding day is something I will always be grateful for. Yangli serves tea to all of us present. Of course, Yu and Rui are not crying. It is that the tea is too hot.

We all laugh.

The fun is coming soon. But, first, the grooms come home with music and cymbals to bargain for Cheng and me.

It's fun to see Sanren with the boys pretending that she will demand that Cheng and I marry her children if there is no good agreement.

Xue Yang and Xingcheng try to keep serious faces at such an outrageous statement, but they fail miserably.

We all laugh.

Seeing Zixuan and Mingjue trying to negotiate for our hand and trying to bribe Yangli and Rui to intercede is too much fun.

They will not set them free easily. After making them give 10 laps and eat jellies in the shape of eyes comes the scariest part: the revelations.

"And tell me, Lan Zhan, since when have you loved Wei Ying?" asks Sanren

He doesn't hesitate. "Since I saw him for the first time. Or maybe forever."

Everyone, including me, was stunned by his bravery.

Yu asks, "Weren't you a little small then?"

"No. We were the exact age to meet," he states plainly

My heart.

"And you, Xichen, why do you want to marry my brother?"

"Because I can't imagine a life without him by my side," says Xichen

"Doesn't it matter if he's demanding and annoying?" ask Yu

Xichen smiles and says, "everything that comes from him I will take"

Half an hour later, we are in the temple.

Finally, we can bow down to heaven and earth, to our parents, and each other in the presence of our family and friends.

Don't forget to breathe, Wei Ying.

Lan Zhan takes my hand. I keep looking at him as we go to Jiang's restaurant for the feast.

Sanren and the guys will be hosting, DJ, and entertaining for a price. I can't stop shaking as I remember the negotiation.

As we burn incense to remember our birth parents, I feel so nostalgic for their hugs, but for some reason, I feel like my heart is near a campfire. They may not be here anymore, but these people, the ones they loved, took good care of us.

Mom, your friend Yu is happy with her husband, and her son is marrying my brother. Dad, your friend Qiren takes good care of us. I'm going to be a cop just like you and him.

Sanren is here, and even though she doesn't know who I am, I've never been able to forget her. Thanks.

Making tea and serving it to guests has never been so emotional. However, now that I think about it, everything is quite confusing. How many fathers and mothers do we really have? It doesn't really matter. All these people are my family now.

With four glasses of wine on top, it goes without saying that I am having a lot of fun. The removal of the veil was funny, but Lan Zhan will pay me for it one day because it is always me who must wear the veil. Anyway, the best thing was the obstacle course as my hand is tied to his.

With food, music, and dance, the evening continues until we retire to our house.

"What the hell."

Lan Zhan started laughing non-stop, and so did I.

Besides things appropriate for the occasion like the red trimmings and the pretty sheets, we found two boxes, one has lubricants of various brands and flavors, and another has some things that look like toys.

Lan Zhan takes a container carefully. "This one has a grape flavor."

That explains why Qiren was red the other day.

Something still gives me doubt about it. Of course, the girls are bold these days, but...

I continue to examine the box, and then I find it. "Look, handcuffs! Lan Zhan, this was not brought up by the committee, right? " he smiles, and we start kissing.

----- smut- no kids are allowed to read this.- so please jump this section if you are a minor 

Little by little, our lips start to part until our tongues meet and dance. I feel like, little by little, his hands begin to travel my back, and I do the same. Getting rid of clothes takes some time, but there is no rush. We have the rest of our lives to do this every night, now that we are officially a couple.

I push Lan Zhan towards the bed. The smell of sandalwood is intoxicating, and I can't resist biting him anymore. I carefully take hold of his neck while he plays with my waist, accommodating my hips in that place. I can feel something is getting hard down there. The moans and gasps get louder and louder.

Lan Zhan can't hold out much longer, and our positions are reversed. This time I am at his mercy. Soon our mouths rejoin.

What remains of clothing ends up flying through the air, and preparations begin. Lan Zhan has already taken hold of my member, and soon he brings me to the brink of climax with his mouth and hands.

This is only the first round. The second begins almost immediately when an object enters my private parts. I really appreciate the noble soul who brought the lube bottles. Lan Zhan and I are soon united. The rhythmic thrusts soon make us lose the reason of time and space.

Short or long hair, young or old. In an inn, a house, a forest. In every place, at all times, this soul only belongs to Lan Zhan, and Lan Zhan only belongs to Wei Ying.

The night continued between gasps and moans until we were exhausted.

End smut

"Are you sure we can go on our honeymoon at a time like this?" I ask Wen Ning on the phone while Lan Zhan picks up what is left of our clothes.

"This is the best time as we still have to tie up some loose ends. If something happens, we will call you," and he hung up.

No matter how much I sigh, this is an order, so I cannot contradict you.

At the airport, Xichen and Cheng are waiting for us.

"Bangkok, here we go."

39 chapters to get the wedding. You can insert here the old lady of the Titanic meme.

Please forgive me for not writing good smut. Erotica isn't my forte. 

In any case, our boys are married now

Yeah!!