2. A new friend

Oh my god! It's being a while... I'll try to update faster 🥺

Author's POV

"Enough! Don't think of yourself as masters....or else you know what I can do..."

Jimin flinched as he heard that bold voice

"Oh come on, Namjoon. You're no fun. Just look at those kittens..... isn't it satisfying to tease them." The guy from earlier said with a wink.

"Go and rest!" Namjoon thrusted his hand forward and electricity wrapped around the boy's body like a rope throwing him on the wall behind.

The man standing infront of the so called seniors was literally showing off his powers.
Jimin slowly leaned to have a better look at the man.

"Wow. He is so handsome" Jimin heard a uncommon voice that he never heard before. He turned left to see a boy staring at Namjoon with big eyes.

Jimin then looked at Tae. And for some wierd reason Tae was staring at the boy with love eyes. " He is so cute...." Tae whispered to himself but Jimin heard it and shook his head.

"Oh hey! It's my first year here...are you a fresher too?" The boy asked smiling brightly.

are you a fresher too?" The boy asked smiling brightly

"Hi..." Jimin did a small bow. "Yes, we're freshers too." He said.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook. Hope we'll get together well!" Jungkook said bowing.

"Park Jimin. Nice to meet you!" Jimin smiled.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung with confused eyes. "Hi....and you are?"

"Uh..um..me.. I..-" Tae was out of words. He was not even able to get words together.

"He is my best friend... Kim Taehyung." Jimin said understanding what was going on with his bestfriend.

"Nice name but can't he speak?" Jungkook whispered. Jimin shook his head with a small no..
"He can speak."

Before Jungkook could speak Namjoon walked towards them. "You should probably go and check your dorms and roomates name on the magic board-"