3. Element

update!
I'm bored so why not...
I don't know alot about these shit so I wrote what I imagined...please ignore the errors 🙂

Author's POV

Jimin's mind was a mess he tried to not cry infront of everyone. He held his breath so long that when he finally released he was panting.

Yoongi walked in with an emotionless face as usual. He bowed to the freshers.
"Yoongi, Chan, you can start." The woman said and Yoongi looked at the students who were sitting quietly on their respective seats.

He had a straight emotionless face until his eyes met....

Yoongi wanted to ignore the younger's eyes but he just couldn't do it

Yoongi wanted to ignore the younger's eyes but he just couldn't do it. Jimin was looking directly at him with a light blush on his cheeks.

There were two rows of benches do Yoongi started to walk towards the right where Jimin's seat was but unfortunately his slow steps ruined everything.

Chan was already there. He started to tell them about calming down and knowing their inner strength.
Yoongi felt defeated but he was not a kind of person who minded. He was still better than Chan and it was good for him because going near Jimin would have caused him more trouble.

He turned his gaze towards the students on left and started speaking. But when he looked back at Jimin he was still looking that him. Yoongi looked away and decided to not look back again.

"Jimin.... concentrate..." Tae added and Jimin looked at Chan finding his words interesting.

"Everyone you need to calm yourself and then think about what makes you the most happiest...what do you feel from inside....." Chan explained.

"You need to read this line three times after you've properly balanced your thoughts. Then....hold your hand a bit upper and let your powers flow out...." Yoongi explained showing a specific line on the book he was carrying and it automatically appeared infront of them in big letters.

Taehyung took a deep breath and thrusted his hand a up so that it was visible to all. He was first one to try and the teacher was very happy to see that.

Come on Taehyung! You need to take it out- it's almost there....