55. Don't know how

Jimin's POV.

I was in my room when I heard knocks on my door. I got out of my bed and directly went to open the door. As soon as I opened the door I saw her. Yoongi's mother. At first my heart raced with fear because she was already dead but as she started speaking I couldn't stop but believe that she was real. It's been years since I've seen her but I can be sure about one thing, she didn't age at all. She is just as same as the day I last saw her.

She asked me to come with her but I resisted. I was leaving anyways and as Yoongi's father wanted me to go away the only thing that was on my mind was that maybe she wants me to go away too.

But as we were talking we heard footsteps approaching. And the last thing I remember was, "we don't have much time, let's go!"

Wake up Jimin~
Wake up!
You need to protect Yoongi from going into the dark.
You're the only one who could help him.

I opened my eyes as soon as I heard that.

I looked up and saw Yoongi in air

I looked up and saw Yoongi in air. He was surrounded with black smoke and as I stepped forward towards him, Mrs. Min stopped me.

Don't come near Jimin..go hide! Or ask for some help, or help him when his father us not around.

I don't know why but I acted like to puppet to her. Everything she told me, i followed without a question.

After a few minutes, I heard her voice. It was like she was in pain but I didn't dare to go back and look at what was happening. Instead, I hid myself behind a tree.

Author's POV

"Now time for that Park-" he turned around to look at Jimin but he was not there. "where did he go!?!"

Jimin flinched as he heard that. Yoongi's father was searching for him. He was weak infront of him and there was no one else to help him. He tried to listen to Yoongi's mother's voice but it was long gone.
"Help me please. Help me..." He whispered as he closed his eyes.

"Come out little Park!!" Mr. Min growled. "I'll give you an easier death if you come out by yourself.... because if I find you myself you're so gonna regret."

"What is wrong with Yoongi!? Why is he not helping me!?!" Jimin whispered to himself as he curled into a ball.

"I'll give you ten seconds Park Jimin!! If you don't come out by then... get ready to-"

"Aarrrh!!! Stop this!!" Yoongi yelled and his eyes turned normal.

"Yoongi!" Mr. Min flinched. "how are you still-"

"I'm not weak!!! I'll- arh!" He held his head. "I'll not let you win!"

"Y-yoongi~!"