30. Feisty

Author's POV.

Morning.

Namjoon decided to wake up early and go to the cafeteria so he could meet Jin. He had a feeling that something was really wrong but how can he find out when all Jin did was ignore him.

He fetched all his important stuff for the day and walked towards the cafeteria. He didn't heard enough from Taehyung lately so he decided to visit Taehyung on his way. So he took the way through the junior rooms.

"Hey Namjoon..." Tae called as he saw Namjoon standing right infront of his room door. He called the boy by his name because they were still hiding the fact that they were siblings for some reason.

"Oh hey. How are you doing??" Namjoon asked with a warm smile showing his beautiful dimples.
Tae directly walked closer to him and replied in a low tune.
"I'm good hyung...how are you?" He asked.

"I'm good too. Did mom call you?" Namjoon asked softly.

"Yes...she did once...but then I asked her not to call me often so she stopped maybe..." Tae said with a bit discomfort in his words.

Namjoon nodded. "You're still-"

"Hey hyung! Good morning."

Damn how can someone look so hot so early in the morning?? I'm still in my morning hair and he is glowing

Damn how can someone look so hot so early in the morning?? I'm still in my morning hair and he is glowing... Tae thought as he stared at the boy.

"Oh hey Jungkook! Good morning..." Namjoon smiled at him too and Tae bit his inner cheek.
Oviously he greeted my hyung first... Tae internally rolled his eyes. Does he even notice me!?!

"How are you hyung??" Jungkook asked smiling brightly.

"Oh thanks for asking... I'm good." Namjoon said. "How many classes do you have today??"

"Four. Right Tae?" Jungkook looked at the said boy.

Tae was lost in his thoughts so he didn't reply.
"So you have classes together??" Namjoon asked.

"Ah no no...we don't have any class together." Jungkook stated and with a last nod Namjoon left.

Taehyung was just staring blank at Jungkook. "Tae Tae..?" He chuckled.

Tae didn't say a word.

Jungkook shook his head and leaned to his ear. "You look good today... Taehyung~"

Tae looked at Jungkook with wide eyes. "Wha-"

"I am getting late for my classes....see you around!!" Jungkook said as he walked away. Tae tilted his head in confusion.

"If he is late then I'm late too right?" He took his phone out and checked the time. "What the hell- me and my thoughts!" He face palmed and ran into his room to get ready.