43. Home Alone

Author's POV.

"Namjoonie hyung, please do something....please!" Jungkook said as he stood next to the couch where Yoongi was laid.

"I'm trying to call Jin." Namjoon said as he ran a hand through his hair. "Pick up already." He sighed.

"Where the hell did that fuckin book go!!!?" Taehyung yelled as he looked through the shelf of his brother.

"Taebear! Language!" Namjoon said and Taehyung just sighed before pulling out a couple of books out of th shelf.

"Is anybody gonna do something??" Jungkook asked getting more and more impatient as he kept watching the three boys laying unconscious on different furnitures.

"Jeon Jungkook....chill." Hoseok said with closed eyes as he sent a gush of chilly wind towards Jungkook.

"Ow! It's cold." Jungkook said as he held his arms.

"Over dramatic water students." Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"Hey hyung! No hypocrisy!" Taehyung said.

"I know I know. I'm just kidding. Don't take it seriously possessive bunny." Hoseok said.

Possessive bunny??? Wow that kind of sounds good-

"Tae! Did you find the formulas for waking them up??" Namjoon asked as he kept dialing Jin's number again and again. But poor he, the number went directly on voicemail.

Was he ignoring Namjoon?? Or was he somewhere in danger??
Namjoon stood up as he sighed.
"I think I will go get Jin..."

"What???" All the boys questioned at the same time. "But hyung-"

"Namjoonie hyung! You can't go-

"Will you leave us alone with these three dead bodies- " Hoseok spoke but was soon stopped by Taehyung.

"Hyung!! They are not dead!!"

"Yeah. Sorry...but they will if this guy here goes there to get his lo-" Hoseok spoke but was again cut off by Namjoon.

"Hoseok stop. We still have a lot of time...." Namjoon sighed. "You're the only one who is old enough to handle stuff. I can only trust you with these kids-"

"That's the point Namjoon! I don't feel old enough... I-I don't think I will be able to handle stuff here alone, with these kids." Hoseok said honestly.

"But you'll have to Hoseok. I can't save him without a magic medic expert" Namjoon said pointing at Yoongi. "And I'm so sure if something happens to Yoongi, Jin will burn my fucking di-"

Hoseok interrupted with a cough. "Lan-gu-age" *cough* "language" *cough*

Taehyung rolled his eyes. "What if Jungkook goes and informs Jin hyung about it??" Tae looked at Namjoon with hopeful eyes.

"Nah..." Namjoon threw his coat over his shoulders. "He won't be able to handle Jin. Plus, I can also bring the necessary items for magic that we will need. Jungkook won't even know how they look like."

"Maybe, we can both go...." Jungkook said softly and Taehyung rolled his eyes.
"You better stay here or the next one laying on the floor will be you." Tae sent death glares.

What the hell is wrong with him now? Jungkook thought.

~~

Knock knock.

"Coming!!"
*The door opens*

"Coming!!" *The door opens*