4. Animal

Hahahaha
We don't need permission to dance~~ *does Yoongi's iconic run dance*

Author's POV.

Jimin felt his heart sunk at the elder's reaction towards him. But he was still happy that he was able to know his element. But why did Jungkook run away? Was Taehyung right that he wanted to be fast or something else?

Jimin's thoughts vanished as he saw the big wooden doors open leading to a beautiful room. All his fellow classmates rushed inside but Tae and Jimin were still standing outside admiring the beauty....more like checking their sides because jungkook was no where to be seen.

"Where is Jungkook??" Jimin sounded tense.

Tae shook his trying to play cool. "I don't know and I don't want to....let's just go in. He'll be there I'm sure." Tae said.

Jimin nodded and walked inside.
"Dear students... you're going to find your protector, helper and friend here...your animal. Your choices matter so choose carefully." A voice echoed and all the students looked at each other before they were pulled into different flower shaped rooms. For a split second Jimin was shocked but then he got used to it.

They were asked a few questions about their character and to choose their favourite options. After a few minutes they came out of the flowers and Tae directly went to Jimin who was smiling big.
"Did you get what you expected?" Tae asked.

"Ofcourse Tae and you'll die in softness if you see him..." Jimin said.

"Let's go out then...." Tae rushed.

"But Tae...we can show them here-"

"Please Jimin....let's go outside...."
This time Jimin just nodded and followed understanding what his friend was saying.

On their way Taehyung looked around and now it was clear to Jimin that he was looking for Jungkook. "Tae relax! Maybe he is just nervous..." Jimin said.

"I don't know Jimin....i have a bad feeling-" they stopped as they heard soft sobs from behind the fountain. Jimin widened his eyes at Tae and they went closer to the sounds.

As they were close enough...."J..jungkook is that you??" Jimin asked softly.

"Y

"Y..yes...." He replied in between his sobs.

Tae felt his heart ache as he heard the boy cry.
"Why are you crying??" Jimin asked.

No response.

"Jungkook....please tell us what happened... we'll surely help you.." Jimin said again.

No response.

Jimin hit Tae with his elbow and pushed him towards the boy. "ouch! Chim what???!" Tae whisper screamed.

"Go! Talk to him idiot!" Jimin whispered.

Tae lowered his head and walked to Jungkook. He sat on the ground beside Jungkook and looked at him.
"J.. Jungkook...you know w..what?" Tae stuttered. Wtf did I just stutter?