8. I love you

Author's POV.

"Yoongi... would you like to continue?" Jin asked.

Yoongi shook his head with teary eyes. He didn't want to speak because he knew he would start stuttering.
Bogum patted on his back trying to calm down his best friend.

"It's okay Yoongi! If you don't want to talk it's fine."

"No it's not fine Bogum....he had being hiding this from a long time and he needs to talk." Jin argued.

"No he doesn't! He'll talk when he is ready...you should not force him!" Bogum argued back.

"What do you mean uh? Are you saying that I'm forcing him??"

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying Jin."

"You can say that because you atleast know what happened! But you're useless because you're not helping him at all!" Jin scoffed a hinge of anger in his words.

"Oh yeah? You think you can help huh?! I have been away from my brother from the last few years....i don't even look at him properly!" Bogum sighed as he realised what he said.

"You- uh? Your...what? Jimin is your freaking brother!?" Jin asked with wide eyes that were too dramatic for Bogum leading him to roll his eyes. "Don't roll your eyes at me Bogum!"

"Whatever Jin! And yeah he is my brother....and I am begging you to not tell anyone about this..." Bogum explained.

"Then why don't you tell me about everything huh?"

"Because it's not my place to say...it's Yoongi's- Yoongi?? Where did he go??"
They looked around to find no one else but them. Maybe Yoongi went in so they went back to party which was now on full swing.

Jimin and Tae were just vibing with the pop music that was playing. And Jungkook was trying hard to make a conversation with Namjoon that probably disturbed Taehyung at some point but he decided to ignore.

"Tae! I need to pee..." Jimin said to Tae a bit loudly because the music was a bit loud.
Tae gave and nod and got back to what he was doing.

Jimin's POV.

My new school fucked me on the very first day but today was better and now I don't regret joining it. The party is going well too. But my stupid small bladder..i need to pee so bad.

I just yelled to Tae before rushing out of the main hall towards the men washrooms. I hardly managed to hold it in till I reached their and locked my door.

Uh. Heaven.

But my heart went off as I heard a loud thump. I held my breath and tried to be as quiet as I could. Then after a few minutes of hiding I finally heard footsteps walking out to the washroom and the main door close.

I gaped my door a little and peeped out but I couldn't see anyone so I stepped out.

"Ah~.... Jiminie~~" and that was all I needed to freak out. It was Yoongi laying on the white-blue floor of the washroom. His eyes were half closed and I could tell he was in much pain.

"Su- Y..yoongi....h..hyung..." I cursed myself for stuttering but how could I not stutter when I'm talking to him after so long. I remember the last time I talked to him was when....

Flashback. ( Author's POV)

"Suga Hyung...." Jimin looked at Yoongi with his innocent doll like eyes that were the elder's favourite.

"Oh my god Jiminie! You came... I'm so happy!" Yoongi gave Jimin a gummy smile and hugged the younger.

"Suga hyung...do you have a cake??" Jimin asked.

"Ofcourse he does, pabo. It's his birthday." Bogum said and Jimin looked down with a pout, he hated being called that but his brother always repeated it.

"Bogum-shi!! Don't call him that!!" Yoongi growled and Bogum nodded smiling at his best friend's angry face. "Come on Jiminie let's cut cake! After that I'll show you some magic.."

"Magic!? Yay!" Jimin clapped his hands as he jumped happily. Yoongi took his small hands in his and pulled him towards the small camp that was set up under a big tree and it looked very beautiful although it was quite small for the three of them.

"Wow Hyung! It's so beautiful.." Jimin said looking at the cake.

"I know and it's make of raspberry jam feeling! It's your favourite right??" Yoongi smiled big.

"Yoongi.... It's your birthday then why did you bring a cake of his favourite flavour??" Bogum questioned a bit stunned about the situation.

"That's because he is my favourite and I.. I..-" yoongi paused.

"I.. what?"

"Nothing let's cut the cake!"

After cake cutting they decided to take a walk towards the nearby stream. It was a beautiful place and Yoongi had seen a lot to couples came to visit that place.

"Yoongi! Why are we hear?? My mom said it's a place for adults!" Bogum complained.

"Don't worry bogum-shi....were just 3 years younger than becoming an adult." Yoongi said still holding Jimin's hand while walking.

Then suddenly he paused. "Guys let's sit there!" He pointed at a particular place that was very beautiful.
The other two agreed and they went to sit their.

After a few moments of talking and giggling, Yoongi finally decided to speak up. "Jimin... I need to tell you something!" He said.

"Yeah?" Jimin looked at him.

"I love you..."

"What!!!?" Bogum almost jumped.

"Y..yes.... I love him bogum-shi! Will you hate me now?"

"No! Ofcourse not... I'll support you guys and also one day I'll plan your wedding so that you can get married." Bogum giggled.

"Do you love me Jimin??" Yoongi asked sounding more serious.

"Yes, I do love you Hyung!"

"Will you marry me??"

"Yes!"

End of flashback.

"What is wrong with you?? Are you drunk?? Wait-but there was no alcohol in any of the drinks." Jimin said as he leaned down to look that Yoongi carefully.

"H.. hyung..you okay??" Jimin asked again softly tapping his shoulder but there was no response.

"Yoongi hyung are you- awahh!" Yoongi pulled Jimin closer making him sit on his lap and wrapped his arms around the younger's small figure holding him close. "Y..yoongi....hyung...what are- you~~" Jimin flinched as he felt Yoongi's warm breath on his neck.

"I love you Park Jimin.... I love you alot!"

__________________________________
😺🐥

Woah! Finally some yoonmin shit.

Thanks for reading ❤️