61. Back to good

Author's POV.

"No no no no no!!!!" Hoseok screamed as tears rolled down his eyes.
Jungkook sobbed hanging his head down.

Jin was unable to process. Tears were falling without consent but he just couldn't move or speak. The boy who he thought more than his own brother was now laying dead infront of him.

Mr. Min laughed. "I was almost scared for a moment....but now I'm relieved-" he couldn't complete his sentence as he paused.

A beam of light slide past the black smoke and fell directly on Jimin's body.

"What the fuck-" he whispered to himself as he watched with wide eyes.

As the light hit Jimin's body his wounds directly disappeared. He opened his eyes and stood up at once. As if someone pushed a new soul into his body. As if he became more powerful.

"This can't be-" Mr. Min gasped.

Jimin smiled. "Yes, it is true."

Jungkook directly looked up at Jimin. "Jimin-shi!! You're okay!?" His eyes were swollen.

Jimin nodded. He waved his fingers and Jungkook's hands were freed. "Hold your Taehyung!" Jimin smiled as he freed Taehyung and Jungkook directly stood up and held Taehyung in his arms before the boy could fall on the ground. Tae hugged Jungkook tightly sobbing like a baby. "Sush....it's okay." Kook kissed his head.

"Ji-jimin..." Tae got down and rushed to Jimin pulling him into a warm hug. Jimin directly hugged the boy back and Tae silently sobbed buring his head in Jimin's neck.
Jungkook was a little jealous but was relieved that the boys were okay.

Jimin pulled away and walked towards Yoongi who was still on the ground. "Wake up~" he whispered as he softly brushed his fingers against Yoongi's forehead.

"Jimin-ah...." Yoongi said in his cracked voice as he slowly opens his eyes. He stretched his hands to hold Jimin's and the boy held them and kissed on them.

"Are you okay?" Jimin smiled.

"I'm sorry.... I hurt you...so much..." New tears formed in Yoongi's eyes as he apologized to the boy.
Jimin shook his head and wiped the tears that escaped Yoongi's eyes. "You never hurt me..." He smiled again. And that worked for Yoongi more than a medicine. It was as if just looking at Jimin his wounds healed and his soul got peace.

Hoseok freed Jin and both watched the boys with teary eyes and smiles on their face. Taehyung held Jungkook as closer as he could, they had no idea what just happened but were happy.

But ofcourse some one was not happy about it. Mr. Min.
He groaned lowly, he never expected something like this to happen. I don't care anymore!!!....if I kill them both...their power will be useless. With that thought Mr. Min formed one more pair of sword from the black shadows and threw them pointing at yoonmin.

"Guys!! Watch out!!" Everyone's heart skipped a beat as they saw the swords moving towards the boys.

But as the swords got near them they suddenly stopped mid air. Everyone stared with their eyes wide. "It's happening...." Jin whispered as he walked forward and Taekook and Hoseok gave him super confused looks.

What was happening?

Mr. Min fell on the ground holding his chest with a deep cry.
All the boys turned to look at him as they heard the man cry as if he was breaking each bone and tissue.

But Taehyung didn't move. He was still staring at his best friend, Jimin, who was looking at Yoongi with smily eyes. And the swords still hung mid air like they were held by some invisible magic.