44. I was scared

Author's POV.

"What the hell his happening here!?!" The next thing they heard was bags falling on the ground.

"Mom!!" Jin looked at his mother with wide eyes.

"Mrs. K-Kim..." Namjoon stepped away from Jin.

"Are you guys serious!!? What the hell do you think you were doing!?!"

"Mom-"

"You have a fucking room Seokjin!! How can you do dirty stuff infront of my baby!?!" She growled as she pointed at the couch. "You could gave just walked upstairs!!"

"Baby???" Namjoon looked at the couch.

"Are you kidding me!?!? Jin you have a dog and you never told me about it!" Namjoon looked at the said boy

"She is new." Jin said softly under his mother's glare.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Kim." Namjoon bowed ninety degree. "I didn't know about it."

Mrs. Kim just smiled. "Say sorry to your sister-in-law, not me."
Namjoon nodded and took the dog in his arms. "Aiggo! You're cute. I'm so sorry deary." He said as he kissed on her head and she licked him on his cheek.

Jin looked at them in aw until Mrs. Kim started to speak again. "So, did you guys decide the date already??" She said with her arms crossed.

"Mom... don't force us!" Jin said.

"I am not forcing anything dear, I just wanted to know if you have decided any date. You don't even know how much time we'll need to arrange all the stuff." She sighed.

"Mom you don't have to worry about those things now...we-" jin looked at Namjoon. "We need to complete our studies first."

"I am so sorry dear, sometimes I speak more than necessary." She said as she sat on the couch.

Namjoon looked at Jin who just shrugged. "Don't worry Mrs. Kim. We just have a few more months left till graduation."
Mrs. Kim nodded with a smile. "Hope I have that much time, Namjoon."

~~

~~

"Slow...ah... down kookie!" Tae whined.

"You're a... fucking...ah... electricity student, Tae." Jungkook didn't stop.

"Stop- I can't!"

"Hoseok hyung is so fast that he already have reached at the top of the building till now. And here you are." Jungkook shook his head.

They were running towards the top of their school building with the other three unconscious boys as Namjoon said on call to Taehyung.

// What else did you think?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) //