41. Gone.

Author's POV.

"I already warned you Yoongi. You should have not gone against me."

"Hoseok! Stop him!!" Yoongi said but he was too late. Mr. Min was gone.

Jungkook held Jimin up and Yoongi held Bogum. He knew there was something he could do before he loses his two most precious people but was not sure what.

"We need to take them to Jin hyung-" Yoongi said.

"No, Yoongi..." Hoseok sighed. "He is not in school.."

"What?? Why?" Yoongi frowned.

"He is on a leave for a week. He went home." Jungkook completed and Hoseok nodded.

"This is sick!!!" Yoongi ran a hand through his hair. "what are we gonna do now??"

"Guys! Am I late???" Tae said running towards Yoongi. "What the hell- what happened to chim???" Tae looked at the boy carefully. "D-did your f-father???" He looked at Yoongi.

Yoongi didn't say a word.
"Why didn't you fucking kill him Yoongi!?!?" Tae yelled as his eyes got teary. "What if something happens to my Jimin????" He covered his face with his hands.

Hoseok directly pulled the boy into his arms. "Don't worry Taehyung... he'll be okay. I promise you-"

"No- he'll not be okay.... You don't know anything hyung!" He sobbed. "He just woke up a few minutes ago and-" Tae glared at Yoongi. "That was also because of Yoongi!!"

"Tae relax..." Jungkook said softly.

"Taehyung..." Hoseok cupped the boy's face and made him look up. "Listen.... I know you are worried about your best friend but it was not Yoongi's fault.... I swear."

"But that doesn't make it any better, hyung.." Tae held Hoseok's hands. "He didn't save Jimin from his father. He never went against his father and he never will." He sniffled.

"I'm sorry Tae..." Yoongi mouthed.

"You saying sorry will not make it good everytime Yoongi!" Tae said angrily. "You said sorry that time too! But nothing came back, Yoongi.... He forgot some of the most beautifull memories. And he is still unable to remember everything that happens.
He was the one crying after getting ignored by his brother every time he wanted to get closer to him. He was the one feeling down and ashamed of himself when the person he loved the most didn't even noticed him." Tae wiped his tears. "Your sorry s will never be enough for anything Yoongi. You're hurting him...again and again. But you know what he says? That he'll forgive you everytime.... Because a little of your love makes him forget all those hurt that he got from you.

But I can't see him like this again and again. I won't let you lose without a try, Yoongi. I know Jimin will forgive you in any case but this is the last time he is getting hurt. If he gets hurt again I'll take him away from you. Just like I did last time. And you have no idea how far I'll take him this time." Tae pulled Jimin out of Jungkook's arms with his magic and went out of the room. Yoongi followed.

Hoseok was about to walk out of the room but Jungkook stopped him. "You're Jung Hoseok, right??" Jungkook asked.

"Yes..."

"How are you related to Taehyung??"

"Uh? Why would you want to know??"

"I just want to make sure he hangs out with safe people."

"Oh. And?" Hoseok crossed his arms.

"Try to be less touchy next time!" With that Jungkook marched out of the room.

Hoseok stood there alone. "What the hell was that??"

~~~

"Tae! Where are we taking them??" Yoongi asked as he followed the boy with Bogum who was floating between red flames.

Tae paused and looked back. "This was a secret but-" he sighed. "You're not supposed to say this to anyone okay?? And by anyone I mean, not even Jimin and Jungkook!"

"What is it?" Yoongi asked with a blank face.

"Kim Namjoon is my brother."

"Okay and- WAIT WHAT??!?!" Yoongi looked at Taehyung with wide eyes. "And you've been hiding this from so long!? I thought you were abandoned by your parents."

"Yeah yeah very funny." Tae rolled his eyes and knocked on the door.
After a few seconds of complete silence the door finally opened revealing a tall figure. Namjoon.

"What are you guys doing here??" Namjoon asked with a shocked expression.

"We came here to invite you on a picnic with two unconscious boys floating in our magic." Tae said.

"Come on in!" Namjoon opened the door wide.

"Sassy~"

After some time.

"You're messed Yoongi." Namjoon said eyes fixed on the book that he was holding.

"I know." Yoongi leaned on Namjoon's desk. "And I'm tired."

"Your father tried to kill your boyfriend, Yoongi." Namjoon sighed.

"My eyes are burning Namjoon." Yoongi rubbed his eyes.

"Yoongi hyung." Jungkook went near Yoongi. "Guys can you see this??" He asked and all the boys looked at Yoongi with wide eyes.

"I hope it's not what I'm thinking." Namjoon placed the book on his shelf and walked to Yoongi.

"What are you guys talking about??" Yoongi asked not having any idea.

"Your eyes-"

"Is something wrong with my eyes??" Yoongi asked as he blinked his eyes a few times.

"You should check on the mirror hyung..." Jungkook pointed at the mirror. Yoongi stood up from his seat and took slow steps towards the mirror.
He was about to look at the mirror when Namjoon stopped him.

"Yoongi wait!" He said. Yoongi looked back at Namjoon with a frown. "Yes?"

"I don't think you should look at your eyes." Namjoon said.

"Why?? Is it that bad??" Yoongi looked at the mirror.

"We need to call Jin hyu-"

____________________________________

Yoongi is a demon... he'll eat Jimin in the next chapter.

༎ຶ‿༎ຶ