17. I can't walk

Author's POV.

"What the absolute fuck!?!" Jimin held his chest.

"Oh my god..." Taehyung and Jungkook looked at each other with wide eyes.

"This is-" Jungkook looked at Yoongi with wide eyes but Tae covered his eyes making the other whine. "Tae!!"

"Don't look! You're a kid!" Tae said covering kook's eyes. But Jungkook removed his hand, "shut up Tae! You're one month younger than me."

"That doesn't mean you'll stare at him." Tae narrowed his eyes.

"Ofcourse I will and you can stare too!"

"Guys shut the fuck up!!" Jimin finally spoke. "Yoongi! What's wrong with you!?! W-why are you dressed like a cat?"

"What? Don't you like it?" Yoongi asked "I thought you'll love to see me with cat ears

"What? Don't you like it?" Yoongi asked "I thought you'll love to see me with cat ears."

"Yeah but not half naked." Jimin rolled his eyes.

"He is hot though!" Jungkook commented and Yoongi smiled and vmin rolled their eyes again.

"Tae..please take this bunny away." Jimin sighed. Tae grabbed Jungkook's wrist. "Do we have a bunny here??" Jungkook asked.
"Yes! And I'm taking it to its room." Tae pulled him out with him. "Bye Chim! Take care!"

Jungkook was confused as hell. He pulled away his hand from Tae's grip as it was not that hard. "Why did you pull me out!?"

"Because Jimin said." Tae shrugged.

"But I wanted to see. What if Yoongi has some problem??"

"No he won't!!"

"Yeah? How do you know? And who's a bunny?"

"You!" Tae boop on his nose and walked away.

Did he just- no he is just being a good friend. Jungkook shrugged and knocked his room door.

"Hey kook-ah!! You're back." Felix opened the door.

" Felix opened the door