46. Eyes and ears

Author's POV.

Bogum pushed Yoongi inside the room and shut the door on Chan's face.

"Hey what are you doing!?!" Yoongi frowned.
Bogum directly locked the door and sighed. "Where is Jimin??"

"My Jiminie baby is sleeping, don't disturb him." Yoongi sat on the couch.

"Ew! Atleast don't call him with those clingy names infront of me." Bogum sat beside him.

"Ouch ggumie. That's because I love him. You must understand that." Yoongi pouted.

"Okay okay. I get it." He looked at Jimin who was on in deep sleep. "Now will you let me wake him up??" Bogum asked.

"No! You won't do that." Yoongi stood up. "You see those?" He pointed at the table next to his bed, where Bogum could see a few tablets and a syrup bottle.

"He got fever? Again!?!" Bogum directly went towards Jimin and touch his forehead. "Woah! He is still hot." Bogum said with wide eyes.

Yoongi directly slapped the boy's hand away from Jimin and glared at him.  "I know my boyfriend is hot, but that doesn't mean you can-" Bogum didn't care to hear the rest of the part what Yoongi said. He directly took out his phone and dialled a number. Only one person can handle him now. He sighed..

Hello

Hello hyung!

~~

~~

"Hm..." Jin hummed as he looked at the little pendant for the fifteenth time.
All the boys were curious if Jin would say something but no, the next thing he did was yawning.

Bogum and Hoseok shared glances and sighed. "We're leaving." With that both of them left.

"Yoongi.... Stop! It tickles." Jimin giggled as Yoongi sniffed on his neck. They were cuddled up on their couch, in Yoongi's room.

Yoongi wrapped an arm around Jimin's waist and pulled him to make him sit on his lap. "I love your smell so much~" Yoongi whispered but was audible to everyone in the room except jungkook as he was on his phone  with his headphones on. He was playing mobile games.

"Really??" Jimin asked as he placed his head on Yoongi's chest. He looked tiny compared to Yoongi and that was very cute to Jin.

"Yes, baby~" Yoongi kissed on Jimin's head. "I love your hair too, it's so soft and smells good."

"Aw hyung~ it's just my new shampoo." Jimin said in his cute voice which melted Yoongi's heart. And on the other side Taehyung crunched his nose, although he was cooing them on inside.

"Ew guys please do this when we're not around.." Tae said as he sat next to Jungkook on Yoongi's bed. "What are you playing kookie?"

"Look who's saying that." Yoongi rolled his eyes and kissed Jimin's cheeks again. "I love you baby~"

"I love you too Suga hyung~" Jimin gave his eye smile.

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Guys! I found something!!" Jin said all of a sudden.
And all the boys jumped towards him except jungkook ofcourse.

"What is it????"

"I just found out that Yoongi gets more clingy when this pendant glows." Jin looked at the boys with wide eyes for some reaction but they had an emotionless face.