39. Satisfaction.

Hey guys! I'm alive and back.
Sorry for keeping y'all waiting.

Author's POV.

"What do you think you're doing Park fucking Jimin!?" One light was switched on immediately and there was a man sitting  across the room right infront of Jimin.

Jimin gasped as the man looked up and stared at him. "Y-you?"

"You shocked to see me eh?" He smiled.

"Are you-"

"Yes!...yes I'm the person whom you're thinking now." He stood up. "I thought you forgot everything then how do you remember this???" The man asked as he started walking closer to Jimin.

"What do y-you mean?" Jimin stepped back.

"Don't try to run little boy...cause you won't be able to." He said as he took a few steps more.

"Why did you bring me here?" Jimin asked as he took another step back.

"Do you really think I'm that dumb??!.." he sighed. "I know everything Jimin...every fucking thing!!..." He snapped his fingers and another light lit up in that dark room and Jimin's eyes widened.

"Yoongi....??!" Jimin ran towards Yoongi. "Aaarh!!" He screamed as he fell on the ground. He couldn't go near to the boy. "What the hell!!?" He tried again but bumped into something that was put between them but it was invisible.

"Don't try boy...i have blocked him with magic..."

"What have you done to him!?!?" Jimin asked as he kept looking at an unconscious Yoongi.

"I just tried to take him out of the spell with my magic." the man walked towards Jimin. "He'll get up soon."

Jimin gulped as he felt a hand on his shoulder. He directly moved the hand away and stepped back. There were a very little people whom Jimin trusted and among those this man was the least trusted one. He couldn't imagine what this man could have done.

After Jimin lost his memories this was the third time he was seeing the man's face and he was still very scared of him. He was Yoongi's father.
Everytime Yoongi spent more then a week at Jimin's house in one time, Yoongi's father would come to pick him up. He was always that rude and rich kind of person. All he cared about was Yoongi's study and marks. He never cared about the boy or his mother.

As Yoongi was not that close to his father he used to spend most of his vacations and free days at the Parks as Bogum was his best friend. Although after the incident that happened on his birthday he stopped staying at their house more often but he still used to hang out with Bogum all the times.

There used to be some nights when Bogum, Yoongi and Jimin used to stay all by themselves at their house when the Parks went out for business.
On such a night, when Yoongi and Bogum were watching horror films on their TV and Jimin was doing homework when he heard a car pull over.

He jumped off his tall chair that he used to sit on to reach the kitchen counter and ran to open the door. Maybe he was expecting his parents to show up but it was Yoongi's father instead.

Flashback.

Jimin opened the door and saw a tall figure standing infront the door.
"Where is Yoongi??" He asked.
Jimin gulped as he saw the man's expressions turning dark because of anger. He looked inside the house where Bogum and Yoongi were sitting on the couch and then back at the man.

"He is inside...he is watching a new movie with my hyung." Jimin stated innocently.

But he regretted as the man looked angrier after hearing that. "Min Yoongi!!" He shouted as he marched into the house. Jimin followed.

By this time Yoongi was asleep. He was leaning on Bogum and was deep asleep. But Bogum looked back as he heard the man shout Yoongi's name.

What is he doing here??? He thought.

And before he could say anything, Mr. Min stood infront of him. Bogum gulped and switched off the TV.
"Hi... Mr. Min." Bogum said softly.

"I don't have time for this shit. Just wake him up. I'm taking him home!" He stated angrily. For one moment Bogum wanted to do as he was told but he knew how hard Yoongi worked on their project whole day and he wasn't interested in waking the boy up anymore.

"Sorry Mr. Min...but I don't think I should disturb him now." Bogum said.

"Okay then, fine. I'll do it!!" He was about to shake yoongi up but Bogum grabbed his hand.

"No Mr. Min. He worked hard alot today-"

"Yeah right." He crossed his arms. "I can see how much hard work he is doing...." Mr. Min rolled his eyes.

"He was-"

"Shut up kid! And wake him up before I drag him home." Mr. Min said.

Bogum shook his head. "No... you're not understanding-"

Bogum couldn't complete. "Get up Yoongi!!" Mr. Min pulled the boy up. Yoongi was fighting with his sleep. Anyone could say how tired the boy was but his father didn't really care. He just grabbed the boy's hand tightly and pulled him out of the house. "Get into the car!!"

"Dad can I-"

"No!! Get into the car Yoongi!"

End of flashback.

"Earth to Park Jimin!" Mr. Min snapped his fingers infront of Jimin's face. "I must say you've grown up pretty good." He smiled.

Jimin didn't say a word.
"I would have liked you to be one of those strippers in my club but now that you decided to play with my son so you're dying...."

"W-what?? What do you mean-" Jimin's eyes widened.

"You have strippers in that club...!?!?" Yoongi asked as he tried to get up from the ground.

"Yoongi- aaarh!!" Jimin ran towards him but regretted as he fell on the ground again. Yoongi did that same, he came forward but fell as he bumped into that magic wall.

"Dad!! You can't lock your son like that-"

"Oh shut up Yoongi...you have already disappointed me alot." He rolled his eyes. "I can't believe you were in love with a boy. Even though it was because of that fucking spell."

Jimin looked down sadly. "Dad, you can't be serious! What's wrong in loving a guy!?" Yoongi asked sadly but with some amount of anger in his voice.

"Oh by your words I think you're out of the spell now..." Mr. Min said. "And yes, there is a big problem. You can't love a guy..." He made a face. "If you want, you can fuck him for your satisfaction." He shrugged. "But you can't take it any further, Yoongi!"

"Dad!!"

_____________________________________

Uh these days are so freaking busy....i hate studying, I hate reading books everytime, I hate my life 😩

BTW I'll try to update another one today.

Thanks for reading ❤️