29. Mocking

Author's POV.

"This is glowing so bright...." He looked at the pendant with wide eyes. "This- this means...."

~~

"Yoongi stop- no!" Jimin threw a pillow at his face.

"Baby~ you're hurting me!!" Yoongi whined as he threw the pillow on the floor and crawled another step forward.

"Yoongi...i said no!" He threw another pillow. This time Yoongi catches it and throws it directly on the floor.
"Ji-"
And before Yoongi could speak Jimin threw another pillow right at his face.
"Jimin this is sick!!! Stop throwing pillows!!" Yoongi growled.

"And you stop coming near!!!" Jimin growled back.

"I just wanted to sleep holding you close..." Yoongi pouted.

"I don't believe you." Jimin crossed his arms.

"Fine." Yoongi rolled his eyes. "I want to kiss you till your lips are swollen red and I want to spank that ass of yours until you cu-"

"I'm leaving" Jimin said with wide eyes.

"What- noooo! I'll die without you " he held his chest.

"Shut up! You won't die, idiot."

"I will if you keep talking to me in that tone." Yoongi sighed.

"Shut up~ you won't die idiot~~" Jimin said in a soft voice this time.

"Changing the tone doesn't make it sound good." Yoongi said and laid on the bed. They were literally on two opposite ends of the bed. "Now my heart pains again...."

"Don't act Yoongi..." Jimin scoffed.

"Arh ah! Oh my god..ji-min...arh!" Yoongi held his chest with both his hands and cried in pain.

"Yoongi... d-dont do that please.... you're scaring me." Jimin but his lower lip. He wanted to go bear the boy and hold him in his arms.

"Ah arh! You...will...know- ah! After I am gone."

"Oh my gosh! Don't say that Yoongi!" Jimin crawled towards him and placed Yoongi's head on his lap. "Don't worry Yoongi... you'll be okay....i promise-"

"Only your touch can make it better...." Yoongi pleaded.

"I'm- I'm holding you ...what else can I do...??"

""K-kiss me...." Yoongi squeezed his eyes as he was in so much pain. Jimin didn't think twice he pressed his lips on the other's and slowly started to nibble on his lower lip.

"Yoo~gi~~ you!" Jimin tried to pull away as he felt Yoongi's hands pulling him closer as the elder deepen the kiss.

Yoongi licked Jimin's lower lip asking for permission to enter his mouth which Jimin denied. As a result for that indiscipline, he was thrown on the bed and hovered by Yoongi.

Jimin gasped as Yoongi touched his crotch with his knee. "Yoongi we-" Jimin was shut off but another kiss.
"Ow ow ouch!" Jimin bit his lower lip. Yoongi squealed as he pulled away from Jimin. "Are you a dog!?! It's fuckin bleeding!!"

Jimin wiped his lips as he sat up. "I asked you to stop, Yoongi."

"Stop calling me Yoongi!!" He whined.

"Oh? Why, is your name not Yoongi?? Is your name poongi??" Jimin mocked.

Yoongi clicked his tongue. "Ivneant shouldn't you call me something else??" Yoongi asked.

"Like??" Jimin raised his eyebrows.

"Like Su-"

"Ah alright.... I don't mind calling you Soongi!"

"What the fuck- Jimin....stop it already!!"

"Ok, Soongi!" Jimin laughed. "Oh BTW how is vampirefluff, Soongi??"

"She is good and by vampirefluff i remember, you might be shorter than her right?" This time Yoongi mocked and he fucked up because Jimin hated to be called short.

"Fuck you Min Yoongi!!"

"Really??! Would you like raw or with protection Mister???"

"Fuck off!"

~~

"Jin!! Are you in there??" Namjoon said knocking on the said guy's door. "I know you're in there! If you're angry please tell me the reason...." Namjoon stared at the door to open up as usual but it didn't. " Okay fine.. I'm sorry.. I can understand why you're angry. I promise I'll buy you food from tomorrow." Namjoon sat on the floor leaning against the door. "Try to understand baby...i was busy with school stuff."

Jin rolled on his bed as ge heard those words.  School work?!! Hufh... Now you call saying iloveyou s and having breakfast school work....what a lier you are Namjoon! You never even likes me...  He felt a warm wet tear rolling down his eye.

"Baby please open the door... I just want to talk to you....the guards will be here soon. Can you please do this little favour to me??" Namjoon said and waited for a few more minutes. But the door never seemed to open. He stood up and walked towards his room as he noticed the guard coming.

Jin finally decided to stand up from his bed and took slow steps towards the door. Although he didn't want to open the door but his heart was still soft for Namjoon so he grabbed the knob and turned it open.

But to hus disappointment, Namjoon was no more there.

"Oh hey Mr. Seokjin...do you want something??" The guard asked as he saw Jin.

"N-no..." He replied softly. "Did you see anyone standing infront of my door??"

"Ah no. I haven't seen anyone since I've been here..." The guard said gently. "were you expecting someone?? There's still sometime left till the sleeping time...do if you want you can-"

"No no sir, thank you very much." Jin gave a small smile before closing the door.
He heard the guard say a small good night to him which he didn't feel like replying to.

He directly turned back and laid on his bed.
"He could have waited a little longer....but he didn't."

________________________________

Wow I literally wrote this chapter in less than 30 mins. Yay!

Meet Niku!!

Meet Niku!!....he is a very good boy.
And trust me he is such a soft ball of fluff. He is my chubby bear.