26. Heart ache

Author's POV.

Yoongi stood infront of Bogum's door, biting his nails nervously. He wanted to get in and talk to his best friend but how could he when all he felt was guilt after what he did to Jimin.
He felt guilty because he promised Bogum that he would never go near Jimin. But why? What was the promise for?

Yoongi sighed and finally putting all his courage together he knocked on the door. He wanted some time to manage his feelings inside him but Bogum was quick. He opened the door quickly and looked at Yoongi with wide eyes.

"Oh god bro! You're alive!" He pulled Yoongi into a hug and Yoongi just gave him a quick squeeze.
Bogum looked at the boy carefully and rolled his eyes.
"Who was it this time?" Bogum raised his eyebrows.

Yoongi felt like his intestine were fighting each other inside his stomach, he knew Bogum knew him too well but how could he know that!
"What...are you talking about hahahaha??!" Yoongi cooled himself down. He was not planning in any ways to tell what happened between him and Bogum so he tried to keep his cool as much as he could.

"Was it Lisa?? No- she will never sleep with you..um... Was it Jennie?? Uh no that can't happen because she is dating Kai now." Bogum skretched the back of his head. "Is it chanyeol?? No he is not your type...omg-" Bogum widened his eyes. "You slept with Hoseok!!" He almost yelled.

"What the Fuck!?! What makes you think that me and Hoseok- eww Bogum!"

"Oh really!? Here see this!" He took his phone out.

"You do this with Hoseok and you don't even hug me properly!!"

"Yah bogum-shi!!" Yoongi whined. "I was drunk that day...."

"WHATEVER!!" Bogum said as he marched out of the room.

"This fucker!" Yoongi shook his head and walked out too. He looked on the sides but there was no body outside. He sighed and was about to go back to his room but a sharp pain hit his heart making him land on the grey concrete floor.

"Ah~!" He held his chest. "A-ah!! Bo-Gum...!!" He hardly took out these words the pain was so much that his eyes were wet with warm tears as he laid on the floor holding his chest. He tried to used his magic but couldn't even move his hand.
"Arh! What the fuck is happening to me?!!" He screamed in pain as it was far out of his bearing point.

"Yoongi!!" Jin came running towards him. "What is wrong with you, boy???" He panicked seeing how bad Yoongi's situation was.

"I-I can't-" he took quick breaths. "H-hyung- arh! H-hel ..help !!" He forced himself to hold Jin's hand as he cried.

"Shh...shh...it's okay.. you'll be okay!! Don't worry....just try to calm yourself....come on-" Jin tried to help the younger.

"Oh fuck calmness!!...arh! I'm dying!! My..... heart is aching!!"

~~~

"Ouch my heart!" Jungkook held his chest and made a pouty face.
Tae looked at him.
"No! You're not using that face again!" Tae said.

"Tae Tae

"Tae Tae... won't you let me watch that spiderman film?? I just wanted to watch that fim with my friends don't I deserve that much?? I just wanted you to fulfill my one wish and...and you can't even do that?? Am i such a bad-"

"Enough! Just watch anything you want..." Tae huffed and sat on the couch as he hugged his knees looking down.
Firstly his voice is so fuckin seductive and above that he is calling me Tae Tae!?! Idiot!! Tae thought.

Jungkook sighed and got closer to Taehyung. Tae directly put his arms infront in a defence position. "What do you think..." He gulped "you're doing??"

"Let's just watch Titanic...." Jungkook said and Taehyung smiled. "Once again.... although I've watched it more than thousand times." Jungkook said just to earn a slap on his chest. Jungkook just chuckled and started the movie but for Taehyung....well he sat there looking at his hand.
I mean why not? He just touched Jungkook's chest although it was unwilling but it was still the first touch.

When the two boys were busy with their stuff they heard hard bangs on the door. Taehyung directly jumped and was about to fall from the couch but Jungkook held him. "You okay??"
Tae just gave a small nod and looked at the door which was still being banged.

"Kookie~" he looked at Jungkook.

"Don't worry that's probably the guard.... h-he must be pissed on us.." Jungkook tried to keep his cool. He had no idea who was outside but he just hoped for the best.

As they finally got enough courage, Jungkook finally decided to walk near the door.
"Guys! What are you doing??" Jimin asked from behind.

"Oh hey Jimin-shi!" Jungkook gave a smile. Taehyung rolled his eyes at Jungkook and looked at Jimin. "Go back to sleep!"

"Do you really think I can sleep after all these banging on the door??" Jimin said and was about to open the door but Jungkook grabbed the knob.

"What if it's something dangerous??" He said.

"Then let me do it!" Tae said as he pushed Jungkook a little away and opened the door. "ar- ouch!!" Tae squealed as he was pushed away from the place but luckily Jungkook held him in his arms.

They looked at the person that just entered the room pushing the other two.
Tae gulped. "Yoongi??"

___________________________________

Sorry, this chapter is a little short...