48. Six kids

Author's POV.

Jimin wait-!" Namjoon said as he followed Jimin through the hallways. The others were behind him too but Namjoon was the only one who was able to catch his speed.

"Jimin stop please!!" Namjoon grabbed his wrist making the boy bump back into him. He held Jimin in his arms. "Hey! It's okay!!" Namjoon said not letting him go. "He'll not stop loving you...i promise."

Jin hugged the boy too. "Yes! And if he does I'll never talk to him again."

Taehyung and Jungkook ran and held the boys. They were all hugging Jimin. "Chim! You should not loose hope this soon."

"Jimin-shi....you don't need to be sad about anything-"

Hoseok hugged the boys tightly. "Yeah because we're always there for you!! No matter what."

They stood there holding eachother like that for a while until Jimin's sobs were now just little whimpers that escaped from his shaky lips.
All the boys pulled away and rounded Jimin.

"Jimin... there's always a new chapter in life." Jin started.

"And you won't like to end such a beautiful story just for one bad chapter." Namjoon gave a weak assuring smile.

"Everything will be alright Jimin." Tae placed a hand on his shoulder and Jimin directly hugged the boy tightly hiding his face in this best friend's chest.

"I'm always there for you baby chim." Taehyung caressed his head and back.

Jin and Hoseok had tears in their eyes. They were so proud of their junior aka bestfriend Yoongi. But today everything seemed to be a lie.

Was Yoongi really that bad??

"Tae Tae...can we please go back to my room....?" Jimin asked as he pulled away from Taehyung and wiped his eyes.

"Ofcourse.. let's go." Taehyung said as he let go of Jimin.

"Hyung... please don't be mad at him because of me." Jimin said looking at the elders, especially Namjoon and Jin.
"He was with me jist because of this spell" he showed the pendant that now hand a clear liquid in it.

"Jimin-ah...." Jin started but Jimin signed him to stop.

"Promise me hyung..." He looked at Hoseok with teary eyes. "You'll stay by his side and let him be alone."
Hoseok nodded.

"Tae Tae...please don't let that girl hurt him." Jimin sobbed.

"Jimin-shi...." Jungkook spoke. "You're the one who needs us not him..."

"And why are you saying stuff like these????" Taehyung frowned but ofcourse it was too late for them to realise that how close Jimin was to the big windows.

"Jimi-"

"No!"

"Shit-!!"

Jimin's POV.

Everytime Suga hyung hurt me emotionally I always had a feeling deep down my heart that he would come back eventually, that he would apologize for his mistake and I'll happily forgive him, that he'll prove me wrong, that he'll make me believe it was all a big misunderstanding. But this time everything is so real. It feels very real. So real that I can't see anything but him never coming back to me, him with someone else.

And I'm broken into pieces.

Hyungs and Tae and Jungkook stopped me but I can't help but think that all these pain will disappear in a second if I die.

So I did it.

I jumped out of the window without caring about anything or anyone, for my peace only for my heart. I jumped.

I can see Tae and Jungkook screaming at me from the window as our distance gets bigger with me falling lower and lower.

And that when I realised that this is the last time if me seeing them.
"I love you both so much-" with that closed my eyes.

I was ready for death to take me with it, to somewhere where nobody would break my heart again.

But! Instead of going down why am I going up with hands wrapped around my body???

Author's POV.

Jimin opened his eyes.

"AAAAAAAAARRHHH AM I DEAD ALREADY!?!?!?" Jimin screamed

Yoongi chuckled as he held Jimin closer. "You're not dying before giving me six kids."

"WHAT THE FUCK JESUS!?! I CAN STILL SEE YOONGI!!!"

Yoongi laughed. "you're not dead pabo!"
With that he changed the direction of his broom on which they were flying.

"I'm not dead!?! What!?! How!?!" Jimin panicked as he touched his arms to check if he was real.

"We're going down." Yoongi pointed the broom towards the ground and Jimin started screaming.

"GO SLOW!!!!! I'LL DIE!!! NO!!"
"PLEASE GO SLOW~!!!!"
"WE'RE ABOUT THE HIT THE GROUND!!!! AAAARH!!!!"

They were about to touch the ground but Yoongi changed the direction and flew directly towards the roof. Yoongi placed Jimin on the surface and got on his broom.
"We'll discuss about this after I win. Alright!?" With that he flew away.

So what really happened was.....

_____________________________________

Oops sorry! Have to wait for the next one.
👀