25. Forgotten

Author's POV.

"What the fuck are you talking about?? It was not even my room to stay in there and who the fuck is Jungkook!?!"

"You... I..wha- me...you.."

"I am really busy right now, okay? If you need any help just ask the teacher or someone else

"I am really busy right now, okay? If you need any help just ask the teacher or someone else...stop bothering me!" Yoongi stated sternly.

"Stop bothering you!?! What the hell are you talking Yoongi hyung!? You are the one-" Jungkook fumed but Jimin asked him to stop.

"It's okay Jungkook...let's just go." Jimin took his hand.

"But Jimin-"

"I'm sorry for this Mr. Min Yoongi! I'll try not to bother you again..." He bowed and pulled Jungkook with him as they walked out of the cafeteria.

"That was sick, Jimin!! You should have burn his ass with the new magic you learnt today." Jungkook said angrily as he pulled his hand out of Jimin's grip.
Jimin looked back at him and smiled. "It's okay Jungkook!! We knew it anyways, didn't we?"

"I know....but still Jimin-shi.." he pulled the other into a hug. "it feels bad." Jungkook mumbled hugging Jimin tightly.

"Oh really!? Now don't tell me you have a crush on him too." Jimin laughed.

"Shut up Jimin-shi!" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Ring ring ring ring.

"Oh shit! I have class now! Bye. See you around!!" Jungkook waved at Jimin before running away with his bag.

Jimin sighed. He didn't want to see Yoongi's face but he was so hungry that he ended up going back to his seat. He took his chopsticks and started eating.
It was indeed heartbreaking that the guy he loved the most all his life was now again behaving like a stranger to him. He knew this day would probably come and his heart would not be able to take it so he was prepared.

He was prepared for seeing the careless Min Yoongi again. He was prepared for getting ignored again but the only thing he was disappointed about was that even after touching him for the first time, now Yoongi doesn't even remember a little thing.

He sighed again as his plate was now empty. He stood up from his seat and was about to leave when a well known voice called him.

"Chim!"

"Tae!!" Jimin looked back and directly ran into Taehyung's open arms. And now as he is finally hugging his best friend with the heaviest heart he realised that it had been a while....he was so busy caring about the other that he almost forgot about his bestfriend.

"What happened chim?? Why are you crying??" Tae pulled away and cupped Jimin's face.

"What?! Why will I cry!?" Jimin frowned as he held Taehyung's hands.

"Oh then I guess you're leaking salty water!!"

"Ew Tae!" Jimin hit his arm softly.

"No seriously Jimin what happened?"

"He finally forgot me!!!" Jimin laughed. "Now I won't have to care about him or think about him everytime!!" He smiled but tears fell faster than his laughs.

Tae directly pulled him closer and Jimin sobbed hugging him. "H-he f-forgot everything Tae.... h-he f-forgot...m-me!...."

He forgot about our kisses, he forgot my confession, he forgot my care, he forgot us sleeping in each other's arms, he for the 'iloveyou' s we shared, he forgot every beautiful memory of the last four days...he just forgot everything......

"Shh...it's okay chimchim..." Tae rubbed his back as Jimin tried his best to hide himself in Tae's arms he just wanted to disappear for sometime but he couldn't.

"Tae~" he looked at the boy.

"Hm?" Tae hummed softly.

"Will he ever be mine???" Jimin said as new tears started forming in his eyes.

"It's in the hands of faith Jimin....just believe in time...." Tae assured with a nod and a weak smile.
Jimin looked at Tae with a sad expression on his face. "time...."

~~

Yoongi's POV.

Everytime. Every fucking time. Why God!?! What have I done wrong in my life that you're testing my heart so much. It hurts!!! It so fucking hurts.

Everytime I get near him the only thing he gets is pain. Even now when I'm looking at him through the small gap between Namjoon and Hoseok's shoulders, I can only see him cry.
He is trying. He is trying really hard to hide it from the world.... maybe he is succeeding in that but I can feel his sadness.

I promised myself to not get near him again but I broke it. But he decided to help me. I must have been left on that dirty washroom floor and maybe I would be okay till the next morning but no, he decided to take me to his room. My head still hurts, who did that to me!?!

I don't even remember getting out of the washroom, the only thing remember is him and me inside that small toilet sticking to each other like we would die if we seperate. I tried to kiss him but then everything got blurry, i felt cold really cold.

I hurt him so much in the past that I thought I would lose him forever. So I decided to stay away from him. Now you can see it right? That why I ignore him everytime- it's because I don't want him to get hurt.

So if keeping him away from me keeps him happy and safe I'll do it my whole life.
I can live the rest of my life with the memories of him and me and what happened between us last night.

I love you Park Jimin... I love you so-

Author's POV.

"Yoongi??" Hoseok called.
"Yoongi are you listening???"
"Yoongi!! Are you okay!?
"Hey.... Yoongi!!.... hellloooo!!!"
"Earth to Min Yoongi!!!" He screamed the last time and Yoongi was pulled back to reality. He blinked his eyes a few times as he looked at Hoseok and Namjoon with confusion.

"Yes?" He asked and the other boys just sighed.

"You're wierd Yoongi!" Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"But what were you talking about??"

"Whatever Yoongi...it seems like you don't even care." Namjoon added.
Both the boys stood up and walked away not before talking their bags with them.

"But-" Yoongi's eyes trailed to the area where vmin were previously but they were no more at that place.

Now I only have one person left... again...the only one who never leaves.

___________________________________

Okay..so sorry my lovely readers for this plot twist but I promise it'll get better.

I mean what's love if there's no sufferings!?

And....

We're very close to 1K reads as a whole so thank you so much for that!

And...and-

Yeah! I love you..
Take care everyone!!

Thanks for reading ❤️