52. Mom

I know it's been 15 days and I promised to update daily but what can I do exams are near😩

Author's POV. 

The morning sun was not up yet but still there was a little light in the sky. She hugged herself with a scarf thrown over her shoulders as she silently walked towards the junior rooms.
With her shivering pale hands she knocked the door.

Knock knock.

*Door opens*

"Hey! What are you doing here!?!" Jimin asked.

"I'm here to take you with me." -

"What? Why?!" Jimin was completely confused.

"Your life is not safe here... you'll have to come with me....and bring Yoongi with you too-"

"Why do you think I'll trust you??"

"Let's go Jimin! We don't have time!" She said.

"If you're here to take me away from him...then you don't need to do all these things... I'm going back home anyways."

Suddenly they heard footsteps approaching.
"Let's go Jimin!"

"Who are they-" Jimin couldn't complete as he fell on the ground unconscious.

"I'm sorry but we don't have much time."

~~

Yoongi's POV.

They're here. I can sense them. They're here to take him away again.

I jumped out of my bed as my head started hurting like hell. I wanted to bang my head on the walls.
"Arhh!" I shouted and my washroom door opened revealing a very worried Hoseok.

He was speaking something. Most probably asking me something but I just couldn't make out what. My eyes were blurry with tears as I heard her voice in loop.

They're here... they'll take him with them.

My heart was beating so loud that I think even Hoseok could sense it. I want to run away from this never ending sounds but I just can't unhear them. "Oh lord!!! Hoseok save me!!! PLEASE!!" I screamed.

~~
Author's POV.

"What is happening to you Yoongi!?!" Hoseok asked as he tried to calm the boy.

"I-i-"

"Well hello my dear son~"

Both Yoongi and Hoseok looked at the door and their eyes widened seeing Yoongi's father infront.

"What the hell-" Hoseok looked at the man.
He was not alone. He had a woman next to him bound in his magic. She wore a white floral gown which suited perfectly with her pale skin and dark black hair. But the only thing that disturbed Hoseok was Jimin who was at the same state as the woman.

Flashback

"Who are they-" Jimin couldn't complete as he fell on the ground unconscious.

"I'm sorry but we don't have much time." She said as she picked Jimin up in a ball of yellow light.

"Hey! Don't move!!" A man shouted pointing his gun at her.

"You wish!" With that she quickly ran the opposite side. But....

"You think you're fast yeah?" Mr

"You think you're fast yeah?" Mr. Min said. "You probably thought you'll take this boy away and protect him..." He laughed. "You should have cared about your son more than this slut here! Just.... Just imagine how hurt he'll be if he knew that his dead mother is alive and trying to steal the love of his life."

"H-he would n-never think that-" Mrs. Min mouthed.

"Just wait and watch." He smirked and bound both Jimin and Mrs. Min with his magic.

~~

"Why are you holding them with your magic!?! Let them go!!" Hoseok said trying not to loose his cool.

"Oh my dear son." Mr. Min said as he walked towards Yoongi and helped him get up. Yoongi was in complete shock. He thought his mother was dead. But now that she was infront of him he was numb. He couldn't move.
"Are you okay my son??? I-i...never thought your mother would do this to us...." *Fake cries* "she hid from us for so many years....s-she didn't even think for once that you deserved to get a mother's love..." *cries*

"E-eomma~" Yoongi stuttered with wide eyes that were only focusing on his mother who was surrounded with red flames.
"W-why are you holding her with your magic!?! Let her speak!!!" Yoongi growled.

"No no no son! I bound her because she tried to kidnap Jimin. It's a good thing that I reached on time-"

Don't listen to him babyboy...he is lying. I was trying to save Jimin. He was about to kill him. Yoongi heard his mother's voice.

"I don't trust you!!" Yoongi said.

"See, I know you don't trust me. But this is serious.....she is dangerous, she even tried to kill me." He said as he showed Yoongi a fresh wound on his arm. "I know i said some bad things about Jimin and I also wanted to fight with you but now I understand what is Jimin for you." He assured.

Don't listen to him Yoongi..trust me he is planning on killing Jimin.

"And I want you two to be together!" Mr. Min said.

"Really??"

"Yes, my son."

"Then why are you holding Jimin and why is he sleeping??

"I am trying to protect him-"

"You don't bound someone to protect them!!!" Hoseok growled.

"Yoongi trust me-"

"Set them free!" He said with a blank place.

"What?"

"I said, set them free!!!"

Mr. Min nodded slowly. As he turned towards Jimin and Mrs. Min. He looked at them and smirked.
"That's never gonna happen!!!"

______________________________________

Thanks for reading ❤️