56. Eclipse

Author's POV.

"Hey Felix! Wanna eat together?"

"Thank you but I already ate..."

"No problem bro!"

Felix was walking back to his room after having dinner. It was almost bed time and he being the super introvert didn't go to the party. The party held for the freshers.

"They're loud.. I can hear the music from outside..." he sighed as he slowly walked towards the room where party was arranged. He wasn't planning on going in but he was just curious to see how all the arrangements were and how an actual party looked like. Even though jungkook asked him a million times if he wanted to join he rejected, parties were not just his type... instead he went to the library.

As he got closer to the door the door spoke, "what is your name new boy?? Do you want to go inside??"

He gasped hearing that new voice but calmed down the next moment. "N-no... I don't want to go in...thanks..." He gave a weak smile and ran away from there. As he speeded up he saw some people walking towards his direction and to escape from getting embarrassed he ran into the washroom.

He breathed heavily as he closed the door and leaned against it. "Why am I like this!?" He sighed.

Knock knock knock knock

Someone started knocking the door and this made Felix more uncomfortable. But he still opened the door with shaky hands.

"Hey!!"

"Can you please hold my bag?? I really gotta use the washroom fast!"

"S-sure." Felix nodded.

"Please be careful it has important stuff in it! Oh! And please hold this key for me..."

"Yeah I'll be careful, don't worry!"" Felix smiled.

"Thanks cutie!"

~~

"Felix...do you remember anything yet?" Jin asked.

"Please please please don't say you still don't remember!" Jungkook joined his hands.

"I remember!!"

"Really!?!" All the boys looked at him with wide eyes.

"He was wearing a mask. His hair was blonde. He had very beautiful eyes and.."

"And??"

"And he smelled like strawberries." Felix said dreamy.

"What the- don't tell me you're a werewolf!" Jungkook gasped.

"No...I'm not! But you can literally smell him...he is like strawberries.."

"Okay I get it now." Jin stood up. "Lets go guys! We need to find him and put him in jail. Grab whatever weapons you have!"