38. Your fear

This book won't be a long one.... I'll end it soon. Maybe.

Author's POV. 

Jimin opened his eyes and blinked several times to adjust the light. Although the room was dark but his eyes still couldn't control even that much of light.

"Uh- my head! I want my glasses." Jimin whined as he squeezed shut his eyes and held his head.

"Here take mine. I don't have your glasses." -

"Jin hyung....??" Jimin said as he sat on the bed eyes still half shut.

"Yes, it's me and I have complete right to kick your ass."

Jin said as he sat beside Jimin and handed him the specs

Jin said as he sat beside Jimin and handed him the specs. Jimin quickly took them and put them on himself.
"Jin hyung~" he whined and hugged the elder. "I'm sad."

Jin hugged him back and stroked his back. "Don't worry babyboy I know you could have never done that."

Jimin blinked his eyes and pulled away. "You don't think that I have done that to Yoongi???"

"Ofcourse not. Jimin, you're too innocent to do shit like that." Jin caressed his cheeks.

Jimin gave a small smile but that again suddenly disappeared. "But hyung...what if the principal knows and he suspends me???" Jimin asked.

"Are you seriously worried about the principal?? Jimin, he is my father..... I'll make sure he believes you. But now-" Jin was cut off in mid sentence as the door opened.

"Jimin-shi!! Are you okay???" Jungkook asked as he walked into the room.

Jimin looked at the boy and a smile made its way on his face

Jimin looked at the boy and a smile made its way on his face. "Jungkook!!" Jimin got out from his bed and Jungkook directly pulled him into a hug. Jimin's chest was still hurting from the incident with Lisa but he still didn't ask the boy to move away.

"Jungkook be careful, he is hurt!" Jin said sternly. Jungkook pulled away from the boy and looked him from top to bottom. "Oh my god Jimin....you don't know how happy I'm to see you standing here, alive." Jungkook smiled and earned a slap from Jimin.

"Ouw! What was that for!?" Jungkook said caressing his cheek.

"What the hell was that?! Did you think I was dead!?! How dare you!" Jimin huffed.

"Oh no no no! I didn't mean that-"

"Yes, Jimin my over dramatic chicken he didn't mean that....he was crying all this time when you were paying a little visit in heaven." Tae said leaning on the door and Jin chuckled.

"Tae, when did you come?" Jimin said as he walked towards the door but Jungkook grabbed his hand. "what??" Jimin raised his eyebrows.

"You're sick. You are not leaving your bed anytime soon. Tae can come here, right Tae?" Jungkook said.

Tae stared blank at them for a few seconds but eventually nodded. "Yeah ofcourse." He walked towards Jimin and hugged him. "How are you feeling now??"

"I'm good!" Jimin gave a thumbs up.

"Okay guys I'm off! Jimin, take care of yourself and don't mess up the situation more." With that Jin walked out of the room.

"Tae, are you thinking something??" Jimin asked as he noticed how zoned out Tae was.

"Uh- nothing!" Tae shook his head with a smile. "I just need to see someone. I'll be back." And now Tae left the room leaving the other two boys all by themselves.

As Jimin turned Jungkook was sitting on his bed. "hey! What are you-"

"Oh Jimin! I am dying to tell you something- I mean ask you something!!" Jungkook said excitedly.

Jimin being  the biggest fan of drama jumped onto his bed and sat infront of Jungkook. "What~?? Tell me!"

"Actually it's a bit awkward but-"

"Oh come on Jungkook!! I'm your friend you can share anything with me!"

"Are you sure???"

"Hell yeah! Now spill!" Jimin was more than excited.

Jungkook nodded and took a deep breath. "Promise me you won't tell Taehyung about this!" Jungkook said.

"Is it that serious??" Jimin widened his eyes. "fine... I'll not tell him if you don't want to! Now will you tell me already??"

Jungkook nodded. "See....Jimin.... I might have a little crush on-" Jungkook couldn't complete as someone knocked on his door.

"Oh shoot. I guess you'll have to postpone." Jimin shrugged.

Jungkook hummed and got out of the bed. "I'll check the door." He said.
Jungkook walked to the door and pulled it open. "Is this room Park Jimin's??" A tall man asked standing on the door.

Jungkook looked at the man from bottom to top. He was huge. Looked like someone's bodyguard to Jungkook. "who are you??" Jungkook asked but gulped as the man glared at him.

"I asked a question first. So you'll answer first." He said.

Jungkook looked inside the room and signalled Jimin to come out. "he is Jimin...." Jungkook said holding Jimin's hand. "now w-who are you??"

"I'm here to take him to the principal office." The man gave a weird smile. "See you around kid."

Jungkook shook his head and stood infront of Jimin. "No! We already took permission from our principal and he said every enquiry will happen after Jimin gets well." Jungkook said.

The man laughed. "You seem sharp kid. But sad, you can't stop me." The man pulled Jimin by his arm and disappeared in the air in a second.

"No!"

~~

"Ouch! Leave my hand you ugly giant!!" Jimin tried to pull his hand out of the tall man's grip but couldn't succeed.

"You're such a cute boy." The man smiled. "I don't know how heartless can be my boss to kill you." He said with a laugh following.

"B-boss??" Jimin asked confused.

"You'll see kid." The man said as he dragged the boy into a very dark room.

"Where did you bring me!!?!" Jimin growled as he was finally let free.

The room was very dark and to make the boy more confuse the tall man suddenly disappeared and the room fell in a disturbing silence until he heard footsteps.

"Who's this??" Jimin asked but he heard nothing as a reply except for the footsteps nearing him.
"Who is this I asked!!!" Jimin asked again. "P-please don't come near me!" He turned around but still didn't hear or see anyone except for footsteps.

"Who are you!!!" Jimin finally asked out loud.

"Your fear...." The voice laughed.

____________________________________

creepy....

_