58. A great Power

It's been a loooooong time~

But yeah I'm alive and my exams went well (except maths ofc)...
So I tried writing a good chapter for y'all even tho I'm tired as fook.

Hope you like it~

Author's POV.

Jungkook's eyes widened as Tae pressed their lips together. He was in shock. His crush was kissing him. So does this mean Taehyung likes him too?

After a few seconds Tae stepped back with a sad look on his face.

"W-what happened?" Jungkook asked with a shaky voice.

"You don't like m-me, do you?" Tae asked.

"Why would you think that??"

"You d-didn't k-kiss m-me back...." He looked down with red cheeks.

Damn that face...kill me already!

Jungkook sighed and smiled looking at the boy. "I am sorry." With that he kissed the boy.
"I wanted to do this in a more romantic way...but my heart says that this is the right moment Tae.." Jungkook sits on one knee and takes out a metal ring from his pocket. 
"Will you be my boyfriend?" 

Taehyung was unable to process. Jungkook was proposing him, with a ring. But all those thoughts were blown away as Tae nodded and a 'yes' escaped his lips.

Jungkook slide the ring into Taehyung's ring finger and without any hesitation he pulled the boy into a sweet yet passionate kiss.

Tae gasped as Jungkook licked his lower lip, eyes filled with lust. (Double bunny attack)

"K-kookie~....w-we need to f-find the s-student..." Tae looked away  with scarlet cheeks.

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah..." And Tae ran away without looking back.

He is so cute when he stutters~

Tae ran as fast as he could.
He looked back to see if Jungkook was following but there was no one so he stopped leaning on a wall.
"Am I dreaming!?!" He said holding his chest that went up down due to his heavy breathing . "Oh my god it's true!!" He covered his face with his hands. "H-he kissed me!!" Tae said smiling behind his hands. "Aish~ I just said yes to him and ran away.... What a coward Taehyung!" He was a blushing mess. "He said he likes me!!!" He squealed.

"Um... Tae...are you okay?"

"J-j-j-jungkook what- yeah I am fine!" Tae gave a thumbs up before running away.

Jungkook chuckled. "He is shy. Wow." He quickly followed the boy.

Jungkook slowly walked behind Taehyung while Tae took fast steps but suddenly he stopped.
"Tae-?" Jungkook started but stopped as Tae signed him to be quiet.

"What's going on??" Jungkook whispered.

"I don't know....let's listen.." Tae whispered back.
Jungkook nodded and slowly stepped towards Taehyung and stood near him to hear what was going on.

"Are you fucking kidding me!??!"
They heard.
Tae looked at Jungkook, "Isn't that Bang Chan...?"

"Yeah he is."

"I asked you to do me one favour!!! One fucking favour and what did you do??! You- you ruined my life instead!" Chan yelled.

"No- no...I'm sorry... Chan I'm really sorry for my mistake...i never thought it would be like that-" -