14. Snakes are gross

Because someone said they can't wait for the next chapter 😌✨

Author's POV.

"If the person on whom the potion is used is already in love with someone....then the spell turns into a curse." Jimin looked at Tae and Jungkook who were also looking at him with sad eyes.

It was their first year in magic school and here they're already facing this kind of a problem.

Jimin took a deep breath.
"He doesn't love me guys..." He forced out a smile. "I'm sure he doesn't."
Tae and Jungkook directly pulled the other into a group hug. Tae knew how much Jimin loved Yoongi and he knew how his best friend had dealt with all the elder's ignorance since the last few years. This broke his heart. Even though Jimin was getting to stay near Yoongi but it was all a lie and eventually it'll end up hurting his bestfriend again.

"Wanna go out, Jimin??" Tae asked as they pulled away. Jungkook softly removed Jimin's bangs from his forehead while Taehyung wiped his cheeks that had stains of tears.

"B-but what about classes??" Jimin asked.

"We don't have classes today pabo!" Tae said.

"What about Suga hyung??" Jimin looked at Yoongi who was now playing with snowy.

"We'll lock him from outside." Tae smiled and Jimin frowned.

"You're crazy Tae!" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

Very crazy for you!.. what the fuck am I even thinking!?! Tae shook his head and shifted his gaze towards Yoongi.

"I mean just look at him. He'll be okay. Plus we can leave our animals here too." Tae said.

"Uh..um..i don't think it's a good idea..." Jungkook gave an awkward smile.

"Don't worry kookie!" Tae tapped on his shoulder. "He'll be okay!"

~~~~~

"NO!!!!!!" Yoongi screamed at the top of his voice.

"Yoongi calm down...." Jimin tried.

"TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME!!!!"

"Yoongi it's just a cute little thing....relax... it'll not eat you!" Tae added.

"I SAID FUCKIN TAKE IT AWAY JUNGKOOK!!!!"

"See." Jungkook sighed. "I told you it's a bad idea." Jungkook said.

"But it's so cute Yoongi...how can you be afraid to this??" Tae asked.

"You fuckin think snakes are cute." Yoongi glared at them from behind Jimin. He was hiding behind the younger. "They're gross!"

"Gross?? How dare you say that to my Noodles!?!" Jungkook glared.

"Aww you named it Noodles!? It's so cute, kookie!!" Tae said as he touched the shiny skin of the snake that was in Jungkook's hand.

"You think it's cute!? Are you guys dumb!??" Yoongi scrunched his nose

"You think it's cute!? Are you guys dumb!??" Yoongi scrunched his nose. "What did the poor noodles do to you that you named this nasty thing 'Noodles' ??" Yoongi back hugged Jimin.

"Nasty!?!" Jungkook glared. "Jimin... I'm warning you. This is the third time he is calling my Noodles with bad words... I'll make it bite his ass!"

"Jiminie save me!" Yoongi buried his nose in Jimin's hair. "Wow your shampoo smell is so good!"

"Jungkook stop it. And get it in." Jimin said. "And Tae, I'm not going anywhere..."

"But-" Tae pouted.

"You two can enjoy!!" Jimin completed as he took  a deep breath. "Yoongi can you get a bit away from me...it's hot." Jimin fanned himself with his hand.

"I know right...it's getting hot...let's cool it with a kiss..." Yoongi smirked.

"What the-" Jungkook looked at Taehyung and Tae quickly covered his lips. "I was not going to, Tae..." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Jimin....let's just go out! He'll be fine." Tae pouted.

"Yes, baby." Yoongi looked at Jimin. "I'll be fine...but please don't leave that thing with me..." Yoongi smiled sadly.

Jimin finally nodded. "But don't open the door until I say it's me...okay?"
Yoongi nodded and showed a thumbs up in response.

After a few minutes, Jimin got dressed and they left the room, not before giving Yoongi a kiss on his cheeks because he said it'll help him survive without Jimin.

They were now walking through the gardens of their campus and it was really peaceful for Jimin after what's going on since the last few hours.

"Let's go sit under that tree!!" Jungkook pointed. And the other two agreed. They went and sat on the dark green grass which had a very few tiny white flowers in them.

Tae leaned on the tree. "This place is so peaceful."
Jimin laid on the grass where he placed his jacket to put his head on. "I'm so tired..." He yawned.
While Jungkook laid on his stomach and started to play with the grass. "They're pretty... aren't they?"

"They are indeed..." Jimin smiled as he closed his eyes.

~~

Jimin felt the cold air brushing on his skin. He let out a little yawn before opening his eyes. "Jungkook?" He sat up quickly.

"Rise and shine." Jungkook smiled.

"How long did I sleep??" Jimin rubbed his eyes.

"Not long..." Jungkook leaned on the tree. "You didn't sleep last night??"

"Yeah. Suga hyu-.....i mean Yoongi was saying things in the middle of the night..... I couldn't help but stay awake all night."

"That's bad."

They said like that for a while. The silence was peaceful. They were enjoying the nature until Jimin spoke. "Where's Tae??"

"He went to check on Yoongi hyung."

"Okay..."

"Jimin!" Jungkook started.

"Hm?"

"Can I ask you something???"

"Sure..."

"Do you know Yoongi hyung from before???" Jungkook asked looking into Jimin's eyes. Jimin almost gasped internally. Where did that come from??

"Uh no.. no!" He stood up. "I just met him the on our first day here..." He started to walk away. "I'll go see Tae..." He was about to leave but Jungkook stopped him.

"Jimin wait!" He said making the boy turn back.
"What happened??" Jimin frowned.

"Why do you call him 'Suga' ??

__________________________________😺🐥

😺🐥

Oh wait! One quick question.

Who do you want to see as a top- Jungkook or Taehyung?

I haven't decided yet...so let me know if you have a preference 😸