33. Naked

Author's POV.

"We gotta do something! Tae- no!!!"
Tae barged into the teacher's office.

Jungkook and Jimin looked at each other with worried eyes.
"Whose plan was it to bring him with us?" Jungkook whispered.

"Yours!" Jimin rolled his eyes and peeped through the small gap of the slightly opened room door.

Tae stood infront of the teacher. "Hello sir!" He said showing his boxy smile.

The teacher was in literal shock. Yoongi- i mean mean fell from his hand and on the floor and luckily it rolled and stopped right next to Tae's leg.

"Arh! My butt!!" Yoongi groaned.

Tae looked at the pen that was on the floor and then at the teacher. "Taehyung please pick up the pen for me.." the man tried to find the pen as he looked on the floor. "I can't find it." He said.

"Oh sure sir, I'll do it for you!" Tae said as if he didn't notice the pen at all. He sat on one knee and pretended to search for it. When the teacher was finally assured that Taehyung was helping him Tae directly looked at the door and his eyes met Jungkook's.

Tae gave a small nod before rolling the pen towards the door. Jungkook quickly took the pen and handed it to Jimin. "I think you should wash it. Go to the washroom." Jungkook whispered and Jimin rushed towards the washroom.

"Taehyung did you find it yet?" The teacher asked. Tae stood up with a disappointed face. "Sorry sir, but I can't find it anywhere...was it the one you stole- I mean you took from Jimin??" He asked.

The man nodded. "Yes." He looked at the boy. "Btw why are you here??"

"Uh-I'm...um.. actually..." Tae stuttered.

"Sir may I come in??"

The teacher checked Jungkook from top to bottom

The teacher checked Jungkook from top to bottom. "Sure...um...who are you?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Sorry to disturb sir, but I was here to call Kim Taehyung." Jungkook said.

"I asked who are you??"

"Uh-" Jungkook looked at Tae and then at the man. "I'm Jeon Jungkook, first year student."

"And??" The man stood up and eyed Jungkook.

"A-and....W-water element..." Jungkook stuttered but still looked at the man with courage. After spending these days with Taehyung and Jimin, one thing was sure that Jungkook got a lot of self confidence and the way he talked nowadays was far different than what he was. But still some people like this man scared him.

"Water?" The man laughed but stopped as he realised that both the boys were serious. "Oh so you're serious...." He sat on his chair and placed his specs on the table.
"Taehyung..." He looked a the said boy. "Do you know this guy here??"

Tae directly nodded with a small smile following. Maybe that was for Jungkook to make him feel more comfortable. "Yes, he is my friend." Tar said still keeping his smile.

But for some reason Jungkook frowned. Tae was confused looking at him. He could say that Jungkook looked a bit angry. But why was he angry?

The man started laughing again. "A friend...hahaha! You must me joking Taehyung." He glared at Jungkook.

"No sir I'm serious." Tae smiled.

"Taehyung..." He sighed. "He is a water student...do you even know how low he is infront of you??"

This time Jungkook's expressions changed, he now looked at the ground with sad eyes not speaking a word. But for Taehyung, well he was now boiling in anger and his face showed it clearly.
How can he just say that!?! I can't believe my kookie has to go through this again.  Tae thought as he took a deep breath trying to control himself.

"Sir, I don't want to disrespect you but it is nowhere written that some elements are higer or lower. They're all equal and everyone has their unique forms of magic although some are good and some are bad-"

"Do you think you know better than me!?!" The teacher fumed.

"No sir, I don't know better than you but I have read every page of our school guide book carefully and there's no where written that-"

"Enough!!!" He stood up. "Get out of my office. Now!!"
Taekook walked out of the office without a second word.

"That was something yeah?" Tae said. "Are you okay?"

Jungkook nodded. "I gotta go." He said. "See you." And with that Jungkook left. Tae stood there alone watching Jungkook walk away as he mumbled a little 'see you'.

~~

Meanwhile.

Jimin directly ran to the boys toilet and locked the door from inside. He then opened the tap and placed the pen under the cold running water.

"Ow this is so cold!" Yoongi whined. "You could have just wiped me clean...why waste water."

"What a typical cat you're Yoongi!" Jimin said.

"I asked you not to call me Yoongi! It's Suga for you,!"

"Shut up..." Jimin said sweetly. "It's time for you to get back into your human form." Jimin said happily as he placed Yoongi (the pen) on the floor.

"Ah finally!!" 

Jimin read a short spell and the room filled with blinding light. And then the pen was no more there.
"Yoongi-" Jimin widened his eyes.

"What??" Yoongi looked at him confused.

"Why are you half nake??" Jimin asked and that was the time Yoongi realised that he was shirtless. He looked down at him.

"You're such a dramatic kid Jimin! I'm not naked. I'm just shirtless." Yoongi shrugged.

"Yeah exactly but weren't you completely dressed before I turned you into a pen??"

"Yes- Oh my God!!" He looked at Jimin. "You didn't bring the pen cap."

_____________________________________

Hope you liked it!

Thanks for reading ❤️.