35. EX

Yoongi's POV.

I woke up next to Jimin and it surprised me. Now the thing that is surprising me is that instead of me holding him in his arms, today he is hugging me tightly. His head was on my arm and I can say it's numb. But I don't mind even if my hand dies if it means him holding me like this for a life time.

I looked at his face and for me he's still that baby Jimin that I fell in love with. The one who was obsessed of wearing yellow. The one who used to write sticky notes for me. I wonder why he stopped though. Oh who am I kidding... oviously because forgot everything.

He changed alot. Like seriously alot. But it doesn't matter anyways because I still love him the same.
And now when I'm watching him sleep holding me so close to him i feel like all my pain from the last few years disappeared just when he walked into that washroom that night.

His lips. I just want to kiss him right now. I leaned in-

Beep beep beep beep.

I turned my hand towards the table next to my bed to pull my phone.

Four new messages.
My screen showed and I just stared at the screen for a while. They were from an unknown number and to be honest I was not interested anymore. Girls in my school are desperate af. All they want to do is sleep with me for their stupid record and i don't know who the Fuck shares my number to them. I was about to switch off my phone and put it back when my screen lit up again but this time it was a call.

"Mhhh.. Hyung...gwo away!" Jimin pulled away from me and turned the other side. I looked at the number that was on my screen trying to figure out if I gave it someone important but I remember nothing.

And in this time the call already expired. I was relieved for a second but it rang again. I didn't want to disturb my Jimin again so I received the phone and got out of the bed trying my best to not wake him up. I finally made to my washroom as I spoke.

"Hello." I said.

The other line was very silent for the first few seconds but then a girl started speaking.
"Good morning Min Yoongi. Having a great time I see." She said. And by her voice I can clearly sense sarcasm and anger.

I thought for a split second before answering and as another main lead I asked. "Who's this??"

The girl on the other side let out a small laugh. "You still don't recognise me?? I kind of feel sad for myself now Yoongi." She said. And I still had no fucking idea who was she.

"Who are you???" I asked again a bit louder.

"Wooh I see my man's still feisty..." She laughed again. And this was annoying. No not her laugh but her calling me 'my man'.

"Will you tell me who the fuck are you!!?" I asked and this time I don't know how loud I was but I was kind of pissed on the girl on the other side.

"You really forgot me Yoongi??? Seriously??? Or are you just trying to cover it...?"

Ah this girl is seriously checking my patience. "Listen girl if you don't have any important thing to say then I'm hanging-" I said softly.

"I'm your ex Yoongi!!!" She almost growled.

"My ex!?!?"

And then suddenly I heard the door open. I turned back to look and there he was looking at me right in my eyes. I can see his eyes swelling up with tears as he mumbled two little words which broke my heart. "Your ex...."

Jimin's POV

Jimin's POV. (A few minutes ago)

"Will you tell me who the fuck are you!!?" I heard Suga hyung growl my head was still hurting but his growls made me walk towards the washroom.
I was about to knock but it was already opened.

"Listen girl if you don't have any important thing to say then I'm hanging-" this was the second time he growled. Maybe he was on a call.
And girl??? He said gurl... Was some chick disturbing him.

I didn't want to get inside without permission but then my curiosity pushed me and it doesn't matter anyways because he doesn't mind me seeing him in some wild state. So I held the knob and pushed the door open and yeah he was on his phone. But I never expected this to be heard next.

"My ex!?!" He said. And my stomach made a knot.

What the fuck was happening??? His ex??? Did he date someone in these past few years?? But didn't he say that he was I was the only one he ever loved?? Ugh...How can you trust that Park Jimin!?! He was under a fucking spell. 

And when my mind and heart were busy fighting each other I saw him turn around and look at me.

Author's POV.

"Your ex..." That's what escaped from Jimin's mouth and his mind went blank. All he could see was betray. Although Yoongi was talking to him but non of the words crossed his mind. He stared blank at nothing.

Meanwhile Yoongi was at the verge of breaking down. He could see what was coming next so he tried his best.
"Jimin I swear I have no idea what that girl was talking!!"

"I don't even remember her!!"

"Maybe that was just a prank...trust me baby-" he shook Jimin.

"Jimin!! Please say something..."

"Baby I swear I have never loved anyone except you!!"

"Jimin...."

"Are you listening to me??? Jimin!" He shook the boy again.

Jimin finally came to his sense. He blinked his eyes and Yoongi somehow felt relieved.
"Jimin I-"

"Excuse me please..." The younger said softly as he removed Yoongi's hands from his shoulders. "I... I'll see you around."

__________________________________

Oh boy...my hearteu.