42. There for you

Author's POV.

"We need to call Jin hyu-" before Yoongi could complete he fell on the ground unconscious.

"Yoongi!!"

~~

Few hours ago.

"Did you really forget me Yoongi??" She asked her eyes turning glossy as she stepped closer to Yoongi.

Jimin was taken back for a moment. He couldn't believe what he was seeing and his fever and headache were not helping either. He directly stepped between them. "Wait- do you know him??" Jimin asked.

"Do I know him???" She laughed. "We dated for more than a year Jimin..." She said. And Jimin's heart couldn't be broken more.

"Oh." Was all Jimin could say as he slowly moved away from them.

"Jimin-" Yoongi tried to stop but the girl held his hand.

"Yoongi...will you still choose a boy above me~?" The girl asked.
Yoongi was still looking at Jimin who was walking away. She cupped his face and made him look at her. "Yoongi~! Please...." She pleaded. "Give me another chance."

"I don't want to-"

"Roseline!!!" Yoongi pushed the girl away

"What the hell!?!" Rose yelled.

"I said I don't want to get back with you. Don't you get it!?!?" Yoongi growled. And this pulled alot of attention. People started gathering around them. "How dare you kiss me without my permission??"

Rose tilted her head and stood on her tip toes to place another quick kiss on his lips. "Like this??? Oh it doesn't need to be daring to do so." She smirked.

"What the hell Rose!?" Yoongi glared as he wiped his lips roughly. The people standing around giggled and wooed at Yoongi's reaction. And as Yoongi thought this would be enough to make the girl run away, he was proved wrong. Instead she smiled brightly and looked at all the students standing around.

"Don't you think we will look hottest together....???" She laughed. There were some yes and no as answers but the 'yes' s were more. "See!" She looked at Yoongi and shrugged. "And there he is simping upon that stupid nerdy fresher."
All the students laughed and screamed at this statement and Yoongi just rolled his eyes.
"Don't you have anything to say Yoongi??" Rose asked with a wink.

"Yeah..." Yoongi stepped forward. "Fuck off!"
With that he marched towards his room not looking back once.

Rose just smiled looking at the boy walk away. Soon the place cleared up as the students started getting away slowly.

"No matter how much you try Min Yoongi... I'm not letting that Jimin win this time."