Chapter 3

If you don't love that song I don't trust you
VENTI'S POV
"Don't be all grumpy with us mr I told you not to argue with that six year old all night" "Arguing with a six year old?" "Mr.Zhongli!" Xiao looked behind him to see Hu Tao hugging his father. "What're you doing here?" "I'll tell you later, anyways how's Sayu doing does she dislike Hu Tao yet?" "Of course she doesn't I'm very likable!" "Right.. well I best be going I have to do something" They all watched Zhongli walk off and noticed Xiao had disappeared. "Hey where'd Xiao go?" "We're new to the school still he doesn't know many places yet" "Whatever just split up okay?" They all agreed going in different directions. Mom
"Other way Aether!" Venti laughed turning the corner.
XIAO'S POV
Xiao looked at the person who pulled him away from their friends and watched as they walked back and forth. "Are you gonna say something or?" "Right sorry I'm Mona Megistus" "Ok? What do you want with me?" "I sensed a bad aura coming from you and had to see what was wrong" Xiao raised and eyebrow looking at her. "Okay fine I really just wanted your autograph!" Xiao sighed "So you're just one of those weirdos fans who overly stalk their idols?" "Of course not! I only know your birthday,height,birthplace grandparents,where your orange haired dad worked at when he was 20,the elementary and middle school you went to, and your favorite things,oh right and where your sister qiqi will most likely end up in the future-" "So you do overly stalk me gross" "Oh please Xiao I'll do anything!" "Ok then leave me alone and let me go back to my friends" Mona shook Xiao "Pleas with promised my friends I'd get one" "I'm sorry but no especially not after you named things I don't even know about my family" Mona attached herself to Xiao "What the hell get off me!" "Not until you give me and autograph" "Venti! Where the hell are you when I need you!"
"Xiao?" "Venti in the clo-!"Mona covered Xiao's mouth with a towel she found.
VENTI'S POV
"Xiao say something again!" Venti heard footsteps and saw his friends approaching him. "Did you find him?" They all shook their heads panting. "Get the hell off of me!" "I heard him!" "I think we all did" "Lumine!" "Oh hey Amber!" "I heard someone call for you the voice came from the closer down the hall!" "Oh ok thanks!" Amber smiled as she ran off the another person. "You think that could be Xiao?" "It's either him or some weirdo who wants to kidnap my sweet sister Lumine and keep her forever" "Or someone who wants to take my annoyingly stupid brother" "Or Xiao now hurry up and let's go" Venti ran off to the closet down the hall and tried to look through the doors window. "You're too short"
XIAO'S POV
Xiao looked at the doors window and saw a hat going up and down. "Now that I'm sure you have no possible way to leave let's take a picture to remember this moment forever okay?" Xiao glared at her "Now I'm sure you know how sorry I am but after you let that Amber girl find you I had to make sure no one else would" After tons of talking Xiao finally gave up struggling. "You've stopped moving...does that mean I can get the autograph?" Mona got close the Xiao's face causing him to look away. "Come on just answer my question,right you can't haha honest mistake" Mona removed the towel forcing Xiao to look at her. "So is it a yes or no?" "Let me think Venti in the closet for fucks sake help!" "Shush Xiao they'll find us!" "That's what I want!" Mona shook her head in disappointment putting the towel back on his mouth."
VENTI'S POV
"I told you he's in there!" "Then open the damn door!" "I would if I could genius!" "Don't you four have classes to get ready for?" "Zhongli! Just the man we needed, can you unlock this door?" "What do you need out of the closet?" "Well you see Xiao's in there" "Xiao? Why would Xiao be in there?" "That's what we're trying to figure out" Zhongli thought for a second store taking out his keys unlocking the door.
XIAO'S POV
Xiao could only see the top of Mona's head as she drew something on his forehead when he heard the door open. "Well that's not something you see everyday" "What a shame you guys found us" "So you took Xiao?" Mona nodded her head a little proud. "What were you two doing? Why does he looked both emotionally and physically tired?" "He declared I was he knew lover and of course we had to celebrate" They all looked at Xiao who looked like he was ready to kill Mona "Oh sorry sweetheart was I not supposed to tell them yet?" "Venti does he normally get that red?" "I've never seen him this angry before I'm worried" "Worried about the man that you cheated on?" "What?" "Don't what me I saw what you did with the blonde dude" "Who exactly?" "Blonde hair does a little below his neck pretty tall I think blue eyes" "Dmajidnhdsjrldjidnejgf?" "Oh right Xiao still can't talk" Mona finally removed the towel allowing Xiao to speak "I'm gonna kill you the second I see you alone,also Venti isn't into Dainsleif in that sense" "And you know that because?" "He's dead" "No he isn-" Lumine punched Aether "Oh right he died a few days ago" "Besides Xiao would never cheat on me especially since I told him what I would do if he did" "What did you tell him?" "Somethings along the lines of I'd be really said" "He said he'd make sure I was never able to reproduce or see again" "I'd hate to see the day they get into a huge argument and split up for a few days" "Are you foreshadowing?"( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) "Hm?"
After that whole incident Hu Tao Aether and Lumine decided to stay in a hotel for the night to give Venti and Xiao some alone time.
VENTI'S POV
"Sayu? Why're you here alone?" "Don't worry Xiao your dad left as we turned the corner" "That's pretty dangerous she could've burned herself in that short period of time" "But she didn't, Sayu are you hurt?" Sayu shook her head and pointed to the tv. "See she was just watching tv Xiao" "Whatever you can put her to sleep then I'm tired" "I don't know how to put kids to sleep"  "Right you're the youngest uh just lay down with her until she falls asleep then"
Before Venti could ask anymore questions Xiao disappeared up the stairs. "Well then Sayu it's just you and me" Venti looked down at his daughter to see she fell asleep. "Okay then Venti it's just you and the kitchen"