FINE ALTERNATIVE CHAP 6

SINCE YOU FUCKERS ARE SO SAD CHILDE AND ZHONGLI DIVORCED JERES AN ALTERNATE CHAPTER 6 THAT YOU CAN SEE AS THE ORIGINAL AND NOT THE OTHER ONE RJSMKDDO also since the time skip doesn't exist anymore they're still in early summer
XIAO'S POV
"Hey Venti wanna go somewhere today?" Venti looked up at Xiao zipping up his backpack "Sure where are we going?" "We're going to visit Qiqi" "Oh okay, should I get Hu Tao and the twins?" "No they said just us two" "They as in?" "My parents and Qiqi" "Oh okay we probably should hurry before they find us then" Xiao nodded his head taking Venti's hand.
"Ah Xiao we have to stop here!" "What why?" "We need to get some clothes for Saturday!" "What's on Saturday?" "I have a photoshoot remember?" "Not right now we can stop there on the way back" "What exactly are we going over there for?" "Take a guess" "Well since Sayu has been over there since last Sunday I hope we're going to get her" "Not exactly but we can bring her home"
"Finally you two are here hurry go change!" "Why? I like my outfit" "Of course Xiao didn't say anything about where we're going whatever just go change"
Venti followed Xiao up the stairs into his room.
"Xiao what the hell!" "What?" "You can't change in front of me!" "We take showers together like everyday!" "Oh yea my bad" Xiao rolled his eyes and continued to change.
"Finally you took forever!" "Ganyu it took them three minutes" "Just hurry" "She's that exited over going to a water park?" "Childe's actions rubbed off on her" "Where is he anyway?" "In the car where we should be come on!" "She does realize we're going in separate cars right?" "I do hope so"
After another thirty minute drive Venti and Sayu playing games they made it to the waterpark.
Xiao and Venti had left the others behind going of different slides. Venti unfortunately ended up hurting his knee so he and Xiao sat down and got ice cream because why not. "Xiao have you seen the others yet?" Xiao shook his head licking his ice cream "I think they said something about kid area or something" Venti and Xiao looked at each other then Venti quickly licked Xiao's ice cream. "Wow and here I thought you were going in for a kiss" "Oh hush"