Chapter 7 smh

So you guys don't kill me I'll stick to the alternative chapter 6 plot line also if I don't get to stop hearing that song neither do you
XIAO'S POV
"Venti,Xiao! Can you guys come with us on that slide we need four people and our dads are with the kids" "No-" "He means yes we are definitely going!" "Great come on!" Venti took Xiao's hand forcing him to stand up. "I don't wanna go on any waterslide with Ganyu and her girlfriend" "Would you prefer us or some random dudes?" "She's smart enough to not go on with some random dudes" "Yea but she's also far too polite to decline"
Xiao rolled his eyes as they approached the line luckily it wasn't too long.
After they got off the ride Xiao was sure he would never step foot in a water park again. "Xiao you look traumatized" "I am" "Oh hush you're being over dramatic" Xiao rolled his eyes then noticed the female approaching them.
"Hi uh Xiao can I take a picture with you?" "Oh sure why not" "Oh! I'll hold the phone for you" "Ah ok thank you" Ganyu smiled as she took the photo waving goodbye to the girl. "Ow! Xiao my foot!" "Hm? What's wrong with your foot?" "I think I stepped on something carry me" Xiao sighed before picking up Venti like a bride. "Your foot look fine though" "He's jealous because I put me hand and on that girl's shoulder" "Yea yea whatever let's go find your dads I wanna see Sayu"
After a few minutes of walking around they finally found them. "Whoa did something happen to Venti?" "No he's just being dramatic" "He was hanging out with some random girl" "I took a picture with a fan it lasted like 30 seconds" "You put your hand on her shoulder" Childe gasped "Xiao how could you" Xiao rolled his eyes dropping Venti's legs. Venti stuck his younger out at Xiao before walking over to Sayu. "Hey Xiao have you ever seen any of our dads wedding photos?" "No I never cared to look for them" "They have some?"
"Yes somewhere in the attic" "We have an attic?!" "Where do you think all of your dumb dolls went?" "Dad!" "You outgrew them we had to put them somewhere you wouldn't find them" "Where'd Keqing go?" "Here I got us some ice cream since you looked red"
"No I will not get you more ice cream Venti" "How'd you know I was gonna ask for more?" Xiao stood there looking at Venti before he walked over to him and played with Sayu in the water. "Such a weird guy"
VENTI'S POV i guess
Venti looked up as Zhongli walked off with Childe not to far behind him. "Don't worry about them they'll be back" "Xiao does she ever call me her dad?" "She's has once why?" "Only once? She's known me for a while now" Sayu came and handed Venti a bucket. "See look she wants you to play with her" Venti watched as she filled the bucket with water using a smaller bucket she found. "You want a bucket full of water?"
Sayu whispered in Venti ears followed by a giggle. "Xiao come look at what she found!" Xiao looked at him then scooted over to them "What did she find?" Sayu covered Xiaos eyes as Venti dumped the water on Xiao's head.  Sayu ran off to Ganyu leaving Xiao and Venti sitting in the water.
"Venti you do know it'll just be us at home tonight right?" "It will?" "Yes today is Thursday Sayu has daycare tomorrow, Hu Tao and the twins are visiting family leaving us two alone" "Oh I'm dead aren't I?" Xiao nodded his head "Wait you said we can take her home!" "That's not stopping me from doing whatever it is I plan on doing" "What do you plan on doing?" "That's nothing you need to know" "Xiao,Venti come on we're leaving!" Xiao smiled at Venti before standing up. "Hurry you don't want to get left behind do you?" Venti stood up and took Xiao's hand. "If you do anything I'll just call your dads" "So you're being a tattletale?" "Sure you can say that"