chapter 12: ALTERNATE CHAPTER

A/N: sorry for the wait!!!!!!!! i was on vacation don't kill me pls. but enjoy this one :)

I sighed into his sweet lips, clutching at his shirt. he gripped my hips as he hungrily kissed me, moving the both of us back into the change room. we fumbled with the curtain, giggling as we tried to close it as much as possible.

I brought my hands to his face, bringing his soft lips to meet mine. the hangers clanged together as we moved around the small space, tugging at each other to get closer. Ryuguji lifted me up by my waist so that he was carrying me, his hands gripping my ass. my legs wrapped around his hips, holding on tight and twining my arms around his neck.

I barely felt the wall against as he moved his lips to my jaw, then to my sensitive neck. I giggled because I was a little bit ticklish, but allowed him more access. he kissed and nibbled, and I shivered uncontrollably. his lips moved to the area below my ear, making me lose all train of thought. I had to bite my tongue to keep from whimpering.

he traced a path back to my lips, kissing me with a fiery passion. I drank him in, savouring the taste of honey. I shivered again as he slipped his tongue into my mouth, dancing with mine. if he wasn't carrying me, I would've collapsed a long time ago.

"are you guys alright in there?" a saleslady asked from the other side of the curtain.

we broke apart, my head slamming against the wall. I winced and rubbed my head as Ryuguji threw his head back in a silent laugh.

"yup! just.. getting out of these things! the dresses!" I replied shakily, hitting his chest with my fist.

he smiled at me, then went in for another kiss. I swerved at the last second just for fun. he smirked at me, then started planting kisses on my neck.

aka, my weak spot, which the both of us just found out today.

"alright! just let me know if you need anything!" she said, and I heard her footsteps receding.

I let out the laugh I've been holding in because of how ticklish I felt from his feather-like lips. he pulled back to smile innocently at me. I rolled my eyes, unable to help the corners of my mouth from twitching up.

"you figure out what I like, and now you don't know how to act."

"I wasn't sure if you did. but thanks for telling me," he chuckled, squeezing my ass.

I gasped and hit his chest again. this rat!

"let me get changed!" I laughed.

"five more minutes?" he pleaded, going in for a smooch.

I gave him a quick peck, then wriggled out of his grasp, feeling the floor under my shoes. "I've been here for hours! and I need to get back into my normal clothes," I said, gently nudging him back. I slid open the curtain.

"can't I help you change?" he asked again, putting his hand on the wall to anchor himself.

"no, you weirdo!" I giggled and pushed him out, closing the curtains.

I heard him groan as I changed. it felt good to finally be back in some comfortable clothes. I was still deciding on which dress to buy, and I didn't know if I wanted to wear them still. they were obviously very  cute, but it felt wrong to wear them on my (no doubt dreadful) date with Hanma.

I took the dresses in my hand and left the fitting room smiling at Ryuguji as I emerged.

"ready?" he asked, taking the dresses so I didn't have to hold them.

"ready."

~~~

remember, I'm doing this for my family, I thought, looking at the stranger sitting across from me. he was studying the menu thoughtfully, his face looking serene and not malicious.