Dakgalbi

(Taehyung's POV)

"Kwon Hyejin has been spotted with a mystery man at the Silver Spoon Cafe last Sunday morning. Witnesses say they looked like they had a very deep and intimate conversation. JYP Entertainment still has not made a statement about the issue and fans are divided and confused. Who do you think is the mystery man? Has Hyejin been hiding a relationship from us all along? Are we going to be seeing more of this guy in the future? Let us know what you think by tweeting us at--"

Namjoon-hyung shut the TV and tossed the remote on the couch. It has been a week and everyone has been going crazy about this issue.

After finding out from Daily Naver, I felt lied to. I felt betrayed. I know I shouldn't even be feeling that way, but I would have felt better if she just straight up told me that she didn't want to go to brunch. Instead, she cancelled last minute saying that something came up and the next thing I know is she's all over the news about being with a guy nobody knows. Some even called him a non-celebrity boyfriend who could pass off as a model for being so handsome.

I mean, who is this guy? Some even said he looked like a chaebol trying to steal the heart of the Princess of KPOP.

"Does it hurt?" Jimin asked.

"Does what hurt?" I asked.

"Having a bruised ego," he joked which caused Namjoon-hyung and Yoongi-hyung to snicker.

"Hey, we get it, you're not used to being rejected, but this is just so entertaining. The balls she has!" Yoongi-hyung chuckled and clapped his hands twice.

I groaned and went to the front door quickly putting on my shoes still hearing the guys joke about my current situation

Yes, I'm not used to being rejected. I know I'm good-looking so of course there are times that I put it to use. No one, not even one girl, tried to turn me down. Sometimes they even show more interest than I do.

"Oh, hyung! Where are you going? Can I come with?" Jungkook's voice echoed as he exited his room.

--

"You know how the tabloids can be, Hyung. This could just be a misunderstanding," the younger explained as he opened his banana milk.

We stopped by at a nearby convenience store while I stared out the glass just looking at the passersby.

"Could be an old friend?" he suggested.

I just shrugged my shoulders and took a honey butter chip and popped it in my mouth. 

"Aigoo~ Don't beat yourself up up hyung! Want some jjajangmyeon? My treat!"

(Hyejin's POV)

"Ms. Kwon, are you sure that you don't need my services? Seoul is an hour away," my driver asked worriedly.

I gave him a reassuring smile and nodded.

"I know my way around this area and you've been driving me around the whole day so I'm giving you an early break."

"But--"

"It's okay Driver Yoon. I can manage. I promise!"

With a defeated sigh, he nodded.

"If ever you need me, please call me. I'll keep an eye on my phone."

I gave a smile and nodded before he went back in the Chevrolet Explorer and hesitantly drove away. Once I couldn't see a trace of the van, I let out a big huff of air and looked at my surroundings.