What happened

(Hyejin's POV)

The bright light shining on my face woke me up from my deep slumber. I opened my eyes and was greeted by an unfamiliar room. I immediately shot up, instantly regretting my decision as my head began to throb like it is being attacked by a sledgehammer.

Where am I? How did I get here?

My eyes quickly looked down at myself as my hands scanned my body for clothes.

Okay, I am not naked.

I dropped my feet on the cold floor and slowly stood up. My eyes wandered around, trying to find something familiar in the room at the same time trying to keep my balance.

Hold up!! Is this a hotel room?!

My eyes grew wide as I began to panic and go in circles around the room. I ran my fingers through my hair and searched for my bag.

Before I could drag myself from my current position, the door opened. I froze in place as I saw the person entering the room.

"Oh, you're up," he nonchalantly said.

Not uttering a single word, I studied his every move.
He had a couple plastic bags and paper bags with him that he placed on the bed. He opened the first plastic bag and grabbed a bottled water and a painkiller, handing it to me.

"I know you're feeling like shit right now," he just said.

I stayed still, doubting that this is happening in reality.

He sighed and slowly went up to me, making me grab the bottle and tablet he tried giving me. My eyes never left him. It's like I was glued in place.

"You're confused, aren't you?" He chuckled as he went back to the bed and pulled out something from the paper bag.

Slowly walking back to me, he extended his arm to show me a grey piece of clothing.

"I.. um.. I thought you'd like to change into fresh clothes."

"Where am I?" I finally asked. "How did I get here and why are you here?"

He just smiled at me and turned around to fetch some instant ramen cups from the remaining plastic bag. Completely ignoring my question, he went to the mini bar and prepared hot water on the thermos available.

"Ya! Taehyung-ssi!" I increased my voice.

(Taehyung's POV)

The guys and I were having a late rehearsal for our new music video. We were about to do one more round when my ringtone echoed through the whole studio.

"Yeoboseyo?" I answered.

A busy background could be heard on the other line.

"Oppa..."

I froze in place. Jungkook noticed my form and expression and tried to call out my name, but I didn't move an inch.

"Here is your soju," a faint voice said in the background.

"Ne~ kamsa~" she said again.

"Hyung!" Jungkook yelled. "Who is that?"

The other members looked at me as I shushed our youngest.

"Ya! Who is calling you?" the leader intervened, clearly annoyed.

"It's Hyejin," I replied, lifting my index finger , trying to ask for a couple of seconds. "Hyejin, I'm kind of in the middle of practice right now."