Gaining an kingdom and pated world.

"ALL HAIL THE LORD OF CINDER!!"  Ornstein, Smough, Gwyndolin, and the silver knights said bowing to us. ".... Wait what?" I thought confused. I looked at Safiya to see that she was just as confused. "Our lord long have we waited for your great return." Gwyndolin said with everyone else nodding. "How do you know I am this 'lord' you all have waited for?" I asked looking at them. "Thou has passed Lord Gwyn test and inherited a part of his lord soul. Making thou the next true lord of cinder and ruler of Anor Londo." Gwyndolin answered.

"I see and what does his lord soul do exactly?" I asked. "Our lord, lord Gwyn soul allows thou to summon the three of us as well as those that call Anor Londo home." Gwyndolin answered. "Hmm so it's like lord Nito soul then." I said looking at my right hand. "So, I have two armies to call upon." I thought before a knight walked up to us. "My lord I am Ansiau the captain of the silver knights." The now named Ansiau introduced themselves. "Captain of the knights hmm." I said looking at them. "Yes, my lord it brings me great pleasure to welcome you back as well as inform that we have cleansed all of the followers of Aldrich for the castle. We are now working on the rest of the kingdom." They informed bowing.

"Good to know." I spoke. "So that explain where all the knights went after Safiya and me came to the castle." I thought. "How long will it take to cleanse the kingdom?" I asked. "My lord at our current rate the kingdom will be free of any Aldrich followers by the end of the week." Ansiau answers bowing. "See to it then." I said with the knight bowing before leaving to finish their task. "My lord." Gwyndolin said making me turn to them. "You had asked for the way to the Ringed city if I may ask why does thow need with that cursed city?" He asked.

"I guess I do own you all an explanation. But first you all do know of the dark soul, right?" I asked getting a nod from them. "I found out not too long ago that the dark soul has chosen me to be its bearer and I don't mean I have some of it." I explained. "You bearer the dark soul as a hole." Smough said. "Correct and it's trying to fuse with the lord's flames if it goes well I well have power not seen by any other lord of cinder." I said looking at my hand. "And if it goes wrong?" Ornstein asked sounding like they almost didn't want to know the answer. "I will become something worse than a hollow." I said clenching my first this make everyone listening flinch in fear.

"A hollow with the lords power..." Gwyndolin said. "Now you know why I must find the ring city. Gwyndolin after I defeat you, I meant your father who told me that a clue to where to find it was in his tomb. Can you show me it?" I asked. "Of course, my lord this way." Gwyndolin said but before they could show me the way a knight stops us. "My lord someone has asked for an audience with you." The knights informed me. "Well then bring them here." I said want to meet the being. "I'm afraid that can't the one who asked is an Elder Lich if they enter your city without your protection they would be killed. They are waiting for you at the bridge to your kingdom." They said making me nod before having them lead me to the entrance where I saw was a powerful undead.

They looked to be wearing a dark full body clock with some kind of helmet. "Aw my lord you have returned." They said falling to their knees bowing with their arms out as they were greeting me. "Who are you?" I asked. "My lord I am Vhul'khaucol lord Neto General of his undead Army. You claiming lord Neto's lord soul has awakened me from my slumber. My lord I humbly ask to join you and serve the lord of cinder ones more." Vhul'khaucol asked. "My lord if I may I recommend allowing them to join you. They were known as gods on the battlefield leading the undead to great victory over the dragons." Ornstein informed making me nod. "Is this true?" I asked. "Yes, my lord. As it stands the undead that follow you are no better than unthinking summons. Only moving to your order if you allow me to join you, I can make and lead then to be as good as the knights that follow you." They answered nodding I placed my hand on top of them before trying to channel some of my power into them.