The birth of a Lord part 2

No one's P.O.V

In rage Dixon ran at Gael changing to his wolf knight armor and sword witch normally would have been the edge he needed. But do to his unchanneled raged his attacks were unfocused, sloppy. Which would prove costly his equipment was damaged and soon was destroyed. But fueled/blinded by rage he keeps fighting using most of his equipment with each one being destroyed soon one after another.

As the fight continues his skin slowly turned a pale white with the skin peeling off. Most if not all his hair had fallen out. He was slowly but surely becoming a hollow, but he was blind to this for his only thought was to kill Gael, but the reason was long forgotten.

Dixon's P.O.V

I feel myself falling into the darkness. I know this is the end so be it. "My parents are dead, my Oniichan is dead, my daughter is dead. So, what do I really have left?" I wonder feeling my body getting covered when it got to my right eye. I felt a small flame appear in it. "Giving up already Otouto?" I heard a familiar voice ask me. "Oniichan?" I asked as I saw a glowing before me. "It's me Otouto." They said before the glowing faded to reveal my Oniichan. "Otouto you can't give up it's not who you are." They said. "But why? I lost everything so why? Why can't I just quit and die? I'll be reunited with you, our parents even Safiya." I asked not really seeing a reason to live.

"But have you really?" My Oniichan asked confusion me. "What about Nazarick and Londo? The promises you made? You think you're alone but you're not! Just listen even now they pray for you." He said as I did listen only to hear. "Ainz-brother! Albedo-Lord Dixon, Demiurge-Fight! Cocytus-Win! Aura and Mare-please live and come back. Sebas-you're stronger than you think nephew. Shalltear-You promised. Gwyndolin-Londo stands with you! Ornstein and Smough-you are a true lord! Silver knights-all hell the lord of cinder! Vhul'khaucol-you can win! Safiya-father please don't die." I heard them all I was wrong I haven't lost! With newfound strength I fought against the darkness. "There you are there my Otouto given hell." Oniichan said before fading away.

Still struggling I manage to fully rip one of my arms free to grab the darkness and rip it from my body after what felt like hours, I finally freed myself of the darkness only to find myself in my mind ream. Soul and Artorias both panting tired. "Dixon... You became a hollow it tokes both Soul and my power to bring you back, but I don't think we could do it again." Artorias said making me think about what I was told. "There is no coming back next time." I said looking at the fire in the middle of us before something clicket in my head.

"I think I know how to fuse the dark soul and lord's fires." I said making the others look at me confused. "What do you mean?" Soul asked. "The three of us. We all represent a power. Artorias the lords of cinders. Soul the Dark soul." I said pointing to them. "And you Dixon Alves the catalyst for our power." Soul said with the two of us nodding. "So, what do we just send out power to you?" Artorias asked. "No, I think we need to somehow have our power flow through all three of us. That way the Dark Soul and Lord's fires can fuse in all three of us." I explained.

"Why do we need to let them fuse with in all three of us?" Asked Soul. "Because if we try and send them all into one person. It could cause said person to explode like a balloon that was overfilled." I informed. "So, what do we hold hand around the fire and sing kumbaya?" Soul asked. "Well if you preferred of us to sing another song by all means where all ears." Artorias said. "Uh Soul other than the song. You kind of hit the nail on the head." I said.

"What really? I meant that as a joke." Soul said kind of shock. I held my hand out to Artorias who took it. Before the two of us looked at Soul and offered him our hands. Soul took mind before looking at Artorias and stared at him for a bit. But soon he took his as well. "Now wh.!?" Soul trued to ask before the fire in between us started to burn higher and brighter. Until it towered above the three of us, but we did not let go.