Ever beginning is an end and ever end is an beginning (Rewritten)

Dixon's point of view unless otherwise said.

"So, this will be the last time I see the great tomb of nazarick." Alone figure thought standing on a tree branch overlooking said tomb. This figure was no other than Dixon Alves. Today was the last day the YGGDRASIL servers will be up before they shut down forever and I wanted the last thing I saw to be the great tomb. I was told by all 41 members that I was always welcome in the tomb the only thing keeping me out was the floor guardians. Because I was not a true member, they would always attack me thinking I was an intruder.

"If I am remembering correct Momonga did sent out a message about getting everyone together for the last day. Wonder who all showed up? 'Message'." I said using the message skill. "Dixon! I'm glad to see you logged on as well." A voice said as well as send a happy emoji making me smile already knowing who it was. "Momonga its good to hear from you my friend how are you doing." I asked the now name Momonga.

"Good hold on Hero-Hero here as well, I will put you on speaker." Momonga said. "Dixon Alves long time no hear or see now that I think of it." A 3rd voice said. "Hero-Hero it has been some time. Two years now that I think about it how are things in the real world?" I asked the now name Hero-Hero. "Tired I been working so much overtime lately my body feels like how my character looks." Hero-Hero answered I could hear the exhausted on their voice.

"I'm sorry to hear that. Hopefully things get better soon." I said feeling bad for my friend. "It's fine I'm about to get off anyways I need sleep but before I go, I'm glad we made you guild leader Momonga you kept the great tomb in good shape." Hero-Hero said. "I second that you had done better than what my brother could have done. His words not mine." I informed.

"Thanks guys, that's means a lot." Momonga said happy for his friend's words. "Will goodbye Momonga, Dixon I hope to see you two again someday." Hero-Hero said. "Goodbye Hero-Hero sleep well." Momonga said you could hear the sadness in his voice. "I to hope we all can meet again someday Hero-Hero until then see you space cowboy..." I said as silence came over the message skill for about a sec.

"It's just you and me now Dixon." Momonga said sadly. "ITS NOT FAIR!" Momonga yelled followed by a slam which was more than like him hitting his fist on something. "We poured our heart, soul, blood, and tears into making this, and for them just to abandon it." Momonga complained. "MOMONGA!" I yelled. "Comedown you're acting like an over grow child. Why yes, I agree with you somewhat. The unfortunate reality is that dispute how much we wish it wasn't true ever beginning needs an end. But ever end is also a beginning." I said trying to help. "Your right. I'm sorry." Momonga apologized. "It's just I wish everyone could have been here one last time you know." He added.

"Somethings just aren't meant to be. But hay this isn't a day for what could have been but what was! I mean just look at our guild we became THE strongest guild in all of YGGDRASIL AND held that spot until the very end. YGGDRASIL brought us together! So, I say we should close this book with a smile on are faces not tiers in our eyes." I said trying to lift my friend's spirit. "Ha! You sound like some kind of sage." I heard Momonga say laughing making me smile. "But you are right, I mean don't get me wrong, I don't blame our friends for picking the real world over this one. Still wish we could have made you true member of the guild or at least make it where the floor guardians dent attack you." He added.

"If only but it is what it is. That reminds me, my brother wonted to pass a message on to you he was happily to have meet you and the other 40 members and hopes to meet all of you again someday." I spoke with my voice trailing off towards the end. "I feel the same also are you, ok?" Momonga asked. "I'm fine just remembering some of my hunter comrades." I answered with a half lie. "Right, where are you anyways?" Momonga asked changing the subject.

"I'm in a tree about 30ft away from the tomb I'm going to get off message, but I will stay logged in until the server's shut down it's been a blast my friend." I said. "Same my friend until we meet again."Momonga said ending the call. Silence was all that can be heard as I laded my back against the tree trunk looking over the tomb watching the timer for the server shutdown tick down. As it hit 1 something caused me to pass out.