Dream? and shaking the rust off

Unknow P.O.V

I was walking throw what look like a tunnel. In front of me was a vampire bride killing everyone that we came a cross. I was also taking there blood from there body's and adding to a Blood Pool. After walking for a bit I was shock to see a man attack my vampire. "A vampire?" He asked. "Hey, now. Looks like this'll be pretty fun." He added. "Are you alone? I do not mind you calling all of your friends, you know?" I asked. "No need. No matter how many small fries gather, they would just get in the way." He said smirking. "You are so brave." I said putting my hand over my moth. My vampire bride step forded read to attack this man but I simply throw her back.

"My turn." I said sighing. The man tapped his sword on the ground. "My name is Brain Unglaus... What's yours?" He asked. "Oh! You were asking for my name..." I said introducing myself. "I hope you will entertain me well." I added. The now name Brain toke a fighting stands and a circle appeared. "Are you done with your preparations?" I asked he said nothing. "Then, I shall being to trample you." I said before walking into the circle as I step in he attack. I stopped it with my hand just a inch from my throat. "M-Monster..." He said.  

Dixon P.O.V 

I wake up in shock. Looking around I saw I was in my room with Clifford sleeping beside my bed. I got up and walked over to my mirror. "A dream? Or a memory?" I asked myself looking at my reflection.  "Brain Unglaus." I said remembering him from the memory? "He fought Shalltear. I need to find out if he lived or not he mite be able to help me figure this out." I said still looking at myself.

It's been about three weeks sense the hole lizard men thing. In that time I asked Ainz about my standing as an Adventure he said that Mr. Madison had told the guild about my fight with the three elder dragons which was backed up by that group of women who I found out where called the Blue roses an highly respected and know group. "So they know I'm alive that makes things easier. But I been gone for a month and a half. Better do some work soon or they might start to think otherwise." I thought setting in my room.

"But there one thing I need to do first before going back to being an adventure." I said to myself looking at my hand making a fist. "I've grown weak being dead for so long. I need to shake the rust off but how?" I wonder "Can't ask Ainz he being an adventure to get money for the Lizard men village that also rules out Cocytus he ruling over the Lizard men. The other Guardians are also out doing stuff." I said before thinking of something. "Dent Demerge find a giant village the other day?" I wonder pulling out a map said man gave me of different monster villages. "Here it is. Ow its a Hill giant village hun, perfect. They the best thing for me to fight. They are a challenge and there nothing Nazarick can gain from them. This should be fun and look like their one by Re-Estize Kingdom capital to nice." I said getting my gear. 

Time skip

"It would be fun I said." I said jumping over a Hill giant club then jumping off the ground and cutting its head off with my saw cleaver. "These would be the best thing for me to fight I said." I continued as I jumped off the now dead giant towards another one turning my saw to its second form and ramming it into it skull killing it. "This is nothing but a waste of my time." I said setting down an the dead giant arm watching Clifford who was now as big as a the Hill giant pending one down before biting its head off. I sat there for a bit hearing the sounds of Clifford ripping and chewing the dead giant. "Why did I think this was a good idea?" I asked myself before hearing a Hill giant run off. "Of course one of them trying to run." I said before dashing after it.

"I found it trying to attack some people. One got nocked down and the giant was going to attack her with a over head attack. I moved to get between the to and block the club with my hand. "Annoying." I said pushing the club to the side and simply shooting its head off with my repeater pistol. "To easy." I said turning to the woman to see she looked familiar. "Have we meant before?" I asked. She dent say anything just looked at me shocked. "Are you ok?" I asked again offering my hand to help her up. Snapping out of her trance she grab my hand letting me pulled her up.

"Yes I'm fine thank you Sir hunter." She said nodding to me. "Also for you early question we meant ones. In front of the burnt village?" she added as her combats walked over. "Burnt village?... Ow you mean Mr. Madison village how he and his wife doing do you know?" I asked wandering to know how the old man was. "Last we heard they where working on fixing their village." Said a muscular woman with shoulder-length blonde hair and blue eyes. she was wearing a red full plate mail armor. I nodded to her "I see thank you. I remember yow asking for my name but I never got yaws." I said. "Right I'm Lakyus Alvein Dale Aindra but you can call me Lakyus." Said a young woman with long blonde hair, green eyes. She was wearing some high-quality armor with some flouting swords behind her. "I'm Gagaran" The woman in the red plate mail. "We are Tia and Tina" One woman said introducing her and what I guessed to be her twin sister . Both look to be assassins they had blonde hair, red eyes the only difference between them are the color of their ribbons.

"Who is who." I asked. "I'm Tia" The one with a blue ribbon. "And I'm Tina." the one with red ribbon said as I nodded before turning to the last female. "Evileye" Was all she said she had reddish robe, blue/black dress, shoes, and an uncanny mask. "We make the Blue Rose. And as much as I would like to stand around and talk we need to get to Re-Estize Kingdom capital soon." Lakyus said with the other nodding. "Mind if me and my dog join you? We been needing to go to the capital. "Not at all where is your dog?" Lakyus asked. I whistle for her a second or two after words Clifford ran up to me luckily she was back to her small form. "A Hellhound?" Asked Gagaran "Hellhound, cerbes bread mix best canine partner I ever had." I said petting her heads . 

"You mite not want to being her into the capital." Tia said looking Clifford over. "I deal with it when I get to it." I said getting a nod. As we walked to the capital Gagaran tried to start up a conversation with me key world try. "So Hunter where have you been for the past month and a half?" She asked. "Family emergency." I said plainly. "Killing that dragon with fire was pretty impressive." She said. "Thank you." I answered. "You don't talk much do you?" She asked. "Pleas don't take it personal. But when give the choice I like to listen other then talk." I said. "To many people talk not enough people listen." I added she nodded a bit later we arrived at the capital. 

 The guards let the Blue Rose inside on problem but when I got up to them they look shock to see me. "Sir Hunter your alive!" One of them said causing me to look confused. "Of course I'm alive why wouldn't I be?" I asked. "Word got around about your fight with the dragons and when you dent return everyone thought you had died." He answered. "I see. Guess that's what I get for being gone for a month and a half. Anyways I like to inter the capital. I guess yow need to see some sort of identification all I have is this." I said pulling out my Gold adventure plate. "Well this do?" I asked as one of the guards toke it and looked it over before handing it back nodding. "Yes this well do. But I'm afraid your pe.." He started before Clifford growled not liking the idea for just being a pet. "Partner! Well have to wait outside. Its a regulation rule even adamantite plates have to follow it." He added I look over to the Blue Rose group getting a nod that yes this was indeed a rule.

"I see very well." I said before turning to Clifford she let out a wine already knowing what I was going to ask. "I know girl I don't like it ether. But at lest this way you can stay close." I said as she just nodded jumping into my shadow. "Good thing Hellhounds have a skill that let then set inside the shadow of there masters." I thought. "Is their anything else?" I asked looking back at the guards who moved aside letting me walk in. 

"I only been here for a min and I already don't like this place." I said under my breath the streets were like New York or Hone Kong. Too many people for my taste. "Hunter what are you going to do?" Asked Tia. "I'm going to find the adventures guild if anything just to let them know I'm alive. After words probably just explore the city." I answered and use my Hunter mode before anyone could say anything. I wasn't trying to be rude I just dent have anything else to say. After an hour of jumping from roof to roof I finally found the guild I jumped down canceled my Hunter mode and calmly walked out of an alleyway. Some seeing me dent give me a second look as I entered the guild some other adventures look at me shocked. "Hay look its Sir Hunter!" "What!? No way." "Yaw look its him guess that old man was telling was true after all." "Well he did have the Blue Rose backing his story up." I heard some say as I walked to the counter.  

"Greeting Sir Hunter welcome." A female said greeting me. "Yes hello." I said. "Its good to see that the rumors about you being dead where wrong." She said smiling. "Indeed I had some family stuff I had to take care of. Am I going to be rank down for not taking any jobs for a month and a half?" I asked getting a shake no. "I see well then I like to take a job then." I said. "If that's the case then I mite have a job for you Hunter." I heard a familiar voice say behind me. "Hmm is that so." I said turning around to see. "Gazef!?"