There a title here somewhere

Its been two weeks scents the hole fight at Carne village scents then I been hunting and training Clifford so fare I only found a few new foot prints in this new world. I only been back to the tomb ones and that was only to get my dog before heading to Re-Estize to become an adventurer. Getting Clifford register was abet annoying. So fare I was a silver plate it wasn't that hard ranking up. Copper to Iron missions where mostly just one to two star difficulty quest.

After completing my last quest which was to kill a small horde of Gazer Devil about 20 strong. Me and Clifford returned back to the adventurer guild to turn in the quest. Walking in I was greeted by some other adventurers I keep the name hunter seeing no reason to change it.

"Welcome back Sir hunter I trust your quest went well?" Asked the woman behind counter managing the quest given out.

"Yes the quest was a success." I said putting a blue orb on the counter showing the quest was complete.

"Well done I will get you pay also you have been ranked up to gold plate" She said as I handed her my old silver plate for a new gold plate.

"Now I get to hunt really game." I thought getting my pay and walked over to the door. "Hay Hunter come here and join us for a drink my friend!" I hared looking over to see three people one guy

 "Hay Hunter come here and join us for a drink my friend!" I hared looking over to see three people one guy

and two female

the guy was the one how called me over "Samuel, Keira, and Tabitha good to see you three" I said walking over to them

the guy was the one how called me over "Samuel, Keira, and Tabitha good to see you three" I said walking over to them. (Arthur note Samuel is the guy. Keira is the first female and Tabitha is the second female) "Where good Hunter I see you are now a gold plate" Tabitha said. "Toke you long enough" Keira said coldly taking a drink. "Nice to see your just as warm Keira" I said jockey making her glare at me. Clifford walked over to Tabitha who started to pet her two heads.

"Nice to see you to Clifford" She said. "Hunter have you heard of someone called Clementine?" Samuel asked how had about three empty cups beside him. "Clementine? Cant say I have who are they?" I asked. "She a sadistic psychopath, as well as a copper plat killer." He answered. "Those who lived are namely hanging on to life by a thread. And the others well lets just say I seen undead in better shape." He added taking a drink. "Now that I think about it there was someone who did attack me the same night I stared out as a copper plat." I said thinking back.

Flashback

I was walking down the streets at night not really caring who mite be out here. I hear someone giggling behind me I turn to see a woman in a blue cloak. "So another copper plate to kill~hehe how lucky for me." She said giggling pulling her hood down to show she was around twenty years old, with short blonde hair and delicate features, giving her a cat-like appearance. "Your quit unluckily to come a cross little old me tell you what if you beg I mite kill you quickly" she said smiling. I just looked at her not caring one bit. "What to scared to talk" She asked. "I don't know who you are and I don't care to know. Leave now and keep living or you can try and attack me. But you beater make shore your fist attack me kills me as you wont get a second." I said making her angrily

"What! So you think you can kill ME! No warrior in this country can beat me~ no, wait, almost no warrior in this country can beat me~" She toned "But if you want to die that badly so be it." She said getting in some attack stands she mumbled something before lunching her attack. She stabbed me in the eye with something before turning it making it lunch some fire attack. "I'm not done yet." She said before taking another out and stabbed me in the other eye turning it lunching a lighting attack laughing evilly.

.....I don't know what I expected to be honestly. She looked to be a assassin/mage class but what I gusted to be her strongest attack I felt nothing. Nothing at all I pushed her somehow sending her flying into a wall as I toke the things she stabbed me with to see that they where some kind of small reapers? "What strange weapons owell they where only tear two at best" I said tossing them aside and walking over to her who had just barely got off the ground. "You should have just walked away" I said kicking her onto her back making her look up at me. "Now I got waste a bullet on you" I said taking my repeater out pointing at her head. "Who are you. You bastard" She demanded. "I'm Hunter and you. You went even pray" I said. "Why yo..." Bang! She tried to say before I shot her and walking off missing her hand twitch.

Flashback end

"But that can't be the same your talking about. The one who attacked me was wasn't strong at all I mean they couldn't take me pushing them." I said looking at Samuel who just nodded taking a drink. I set and talked with them for a bit before leaving. When I got to the door where I ran into Ainz who was in his blue plated armor. He also had one of the Pleiades with him but I dent know who she was. I moved to a the side letting them walk by. "When you get your first job I meet you in the field." I said quietly so only he could hear me.

Time skip

I tracked Ainz and his group backed to carne village. From what I gathered his job was to protecting someone why they collected some herbs. He and the Pleiad where walking throw a forest why I was laying down on a tree branch and Clifford was laying down at the base of the tree. I hand us both in mine Hunter mode to hide. "This should be far enough. Now! How about we start spreading my great name!" He yalled. "Sounds good!" Aura said. The Pleiades tried her head up to the tree top with an open palm about to shot lightning at her. "Careful, Narberal! That looks dangerous!" She said smiling.

"Oh, Lady Aura! I'm sorry you startled me" The now name Narberal said lowing her hand. "Hellow Aura have you been waiting long?" Ainz asked. "Not at all. Anyway! You want me to find this Wise King of the Forest, and send it your way right." She asked "That's right" Ainz said. "Wise King of the Forest? Wonder if it was that Djungariab hamster me and Clifford found early?" I thought. A bit later I got my answer it was. Ainz fought it if you could call it a fought. All he did was use a level one fear spell and the Wise King of the Forest was down.

Aura showed up again asking what Ainz was going to do with him. I decided to give Aura a gift I'm mean I gave her brother one. Mite as well give one to her. I moved besides her and pot a Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring on her right porter finger. "I remember grinding my but off trying to get this ring. Sent the wearer produces no sound whatsoever. But with my hunter mode it's useless to me now. Hopefully Aura can get some use of it" I thought before going back to my original position. "Nicely done Ainz. You defended the beast of the south well done." I said cancelling my hunter mode. Shocking everyone. 

"Dixon how long have you been here?" Ainz asked. "Sends you sent Aura to find the wise king. Ow and by the way my name Hunter when I'm not at the tomb." I said taking some meat chops and dropped them to Clifford to eat. "I see well. What do you mean I bet the beast of the south?" He asked. "Also my name is Momon and this is Narberal Gamma. Also know as Nabe out side Nazarick." Ainz added. "A pleasure miss Narberal." I said jumping down to them. 

"Lord Dixon Alves its an honor to finally meat you." She said bowing with a slit happy tone in her voice. That did not go unnoted by the others. "My creator Nishikienrai spoke highly of your skills." She added rising with a small smile on her face. "Nishikienrai that old daredevil hun. Hm good to know that my old hunting partner spoke highly of me." I said smiling. "Also Ainz about your question I tell you later here." I said handing him my notebook. "I'll mean taking some notes of the monsters in the new world." I said. "I look over it later for now I want you and Clifford to go with Aura back to the tomb and talk to Demiurge about what you found." He said to which I nodded.