Hunter vs Lord

I stood in front of Shalltear ready to put my plan to work. "Dixon your here." I heard Ainz say walking up to me. "I guess you retrieved what you needed?" He asked. "Yes" I said still looking at Shalltear. "Well? What is it and what's your plan?" He asked looking at me. "Ai...Momonga" I started confusing Ainz that I address him my his old name. "If I told you what my plan was. You do everything in you power to stop me." I contended "When I use the item I teleported her to Nazarick." I finished "What if it doesn't work?" He asked. "It well not even World-class items can withstand its cussed power." I said looking at the dark hand glaring at it. 

"Momonga if you came here to fight her. Then you be mistaking because you be fighting.....Me. For what's it worth I'm sorry." I said before dashing up to Shalltear and used the dark hand on her. It worked just like I thought it would I felt the world-class item be stolen from her and before I lost consciousness. I saw her look at me in confused. I just smiled at her before teleporting her back to home and fell into darkness. 

NO ONE P.O.V

Ainz looked shock at what he just seen before he got a call form Albedo. "Albedo what's Shalltear standing in the guild?" Ainz asked. "She fine she no longer against Nazarick but What about Lord Dixon?" She asked. "This changes nothing I well go throw with my plan look after Shalltear" Ainz said ending the call looking at Dixon who was setting down. "Dixon. I hop you can forgive me." Ainz said before buffing himself. He pulled out a watch and some sticks. "I use some power from all of you to save him" He said before stopping and thinking of someone. "Touch Me. I'm sorry for all of this." Ainz thought before starting. "Super Tier Magic, Fallen Down!" Ainz casted shooting a huge blasted at Dixon. When the dust cleared Dixon was no where to be seen. Making Ainz tense knowing that Dixon first attack was his strongest. 

Dixon was looked at Ainz from the tree lines in him hunter mode. "Mmm this is odd I thought the mind control would take over me completely. But I still have some free well" He said. "I fell a strong eager to fight Momonga....I'm calling him by his true name instead of Ainz." He said wondering why. "I don't see him as a guild leader but as my brother. I can one shot him with my Millwood great bow but that would be to easy." He said taking aim at the man he saw as a brother. "Enough hiding lets go" He said firing a arrow hitting Ainz in the shoulder nocking him back a bit. 

"So you show your self." Ainz said pulling the arrow out. As Dixon walked up to him in his Wolf knight set and Wolf knight  Great sword. "I shock you missed your hunter mode shot." Ainz said. "I dent miss I wonted you to live killing you in one shot would be to easy brother." Dixon said. "Interesting you still call me brother why?" Ainz asked. "Simply as I told you I see you and Nazarick as family." Dixon answered. "Who your master now Dixon Alves?" Ainz asked. "I have no master Momonga." Dixon said simply. "I see what's going on here" Ainz thought.

"You maybe my brother Momonga. But I well not hold back from killing you." Dixon informed making Ainz nodded. "Dixon. Ainz Ooal Gown does not know defeat." Ainz said. "LETS GO BROTHER DONT DISAPPOINT ME!" Dixon yelled dashing at Ainz with him wolf knight Great sword. "Watch your step" Ainz warns. As Dixon step on a mine and jumped back. "Sorry Dixon but I cased Triplet Maximize Magic Explore Mind there." Ainz informed. "I see And I can guess that's not the only thing you have instore form" Dixon asked to which Ainz nodded. "Maximize Magic, Giavity Maelstrom" Ainz cased throwing a dark orb of energy at Dixon making him take his repeating crossbow out and firer three exploding bots at the orb destroying it. "Maximize Magic, Hold of Rib" Ainz casted making a rib like stone making a dome like cash around Dixon. Who jumped out but was caught for a bit but got out and equipped an item that let him use fly.

"Dixon, I forgot to mention I prepared various traps in the area" Ainz informed "So why don't you fly on over to me?" Ainz asked. Dixon just smirked "As you wish" He said dashing at Ainz who looked shocked not expiating this and just barely dodge Dixon swing. "Momonga I'm disappointed to think you really thought I would fall for shout a bluff. It would have worked on Shalltear but not me. I know you don't have the MP to just casted spells that mite not get you anything." Dixon said smirking "You have to try better then that!" He yelled charging at him.