A Hunter Must Hunt

"So the Puril Un are larger then the ones back home. But the Vah Un are smaller." Demiurge said. Me and Demiurge where looking at two notebook one red and the other blue. The red one was my notebook on the monsters from YGGDRASIL why the blue had notes from this new world. The notebook I gave Ainz was my dummy down book that only had the important info like health, weak points, attack pattern, and if it had elemental attack.

The two books in front of us where my more in depth ones. That had info like how think a tooth is, how many scales are on a claw, and how big its eye is. I had a bad case of OCD when I came to finding out everything about what I hunted. The two of us have spent the last day and a half studding the books. We found some differences between the ones from here and YGGDRASIL but nothing major.

"The Puril Un attacks seem to be (yaw) slightly stronger if only by a bit" I said tired. "Lord Dixon are you alright?" He asked noticing my drowsiness. "I'm fine Demiurge just tired" I said rubbing my face. this was another case of my OCD I would stay up for hours to days learning EVERYTHING even if it was the smallest thing. "This isn't the first time I polled an all nighter" I said looking at the books.

"My lord you should go rest I well continue on with our work" he said. "Fine I would argue but I know who your created is I couldn't win an argument with him to save my life." I said smile thing back before for remembering something. "That reminds me here a last gift from him." I said pulling out an amulet

"This is amulet of the mind it will allow you to take control of those who are weaker then you for a short time

"This is amulet of the mind it will allow you to take control of those who are weaker then you for a short time. But those you control can not lie or disobey your order no matter what it is." I explain giving him it. "My lord... Thank you I will wear this with pride and continue to work hard to live up to this gift from both you and my created." He said happy taking it. "I have no doubt you will. Also I gave it the same power as a ring of Ainz Ooal Gown since Ainz never got around to making you one." I informed leaving to go rest.

After I woke up I decided to go back to the adventurers guild Clifford stated back at the tomb. "Sir I'm sorry but I can't approved your quest for that price." The lady giving out quest said looking at some guy he was a short man with olive skin, grey hair and black eyes and looked to be in his 30rds "But miss this is all my town have with that beast there" He said despaired. "I'm sorry but I just can't. The quest would be rank of Orichalcum but the prices you give would only be able to afford would be Silver." She said as I walked over to them. "What this beast you speak of?" I asked getting there attention. "Sir Hunter welcome. This man here trying to get some one to go after a dragon" She said. "Dragon?" I asked before looking at the man. "Is it a elder dragon? What element is it?" I asked repeatedly. "What? I don't understand." He said.

"I see come sit." I said. I spent the last few minutes asking him questions about the dragon. From what I gather the best was an Elder fire dragon the most dangers of the elders. "I see no wonder she dent want you to make this quest. An Elder fire dragon is nothing to take lightly. But their something that bothering me." I said thinking it all over. " What do you mean?" He asked. "When I asked you about its roar and size you gave me two different answers." I answered putting my hands together in front of my face. "For it roar you said it echoed throw the valley without seeing it and then it softy despite you can see it. For its size you said its the same despite how far it was." I answered "How does any of that matter." He question.

"What this means is that your not dealing with just one beast but a minim of two." I answered. " So my question is where can I find your home?" I asked. "Wait dose that mean?" He started. "Yes. I'm taking your quest" I said getting up and walking to the lady giving out quest. (does anyone know is she have a name?) "Ma I'm taking Mr.?" I said looking at the man just now realizing I never got his name.

"Patton. Patton Madison" the now name Madison said. "Mr. Madison quest" I finished shocking both of them. "Sir. Hunter I'm sorry but I can't let you do that. The quest skill asked for a Orichalcum" she said "Actually after going over everything with Mr. Madison I discover there is not one dragon but two so the quest would asked for an adamantite not an Orichalcum." I correct slowly gathering everyone's attention. "If what you say is true. Then it's even more reason not to let you take this quest" she said looking worried.

"I see well then Mr. Madison it looks like today's your lucky day as I'll be doing this quest free." I said shocking everyone. "SIR HUNTER YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS" She yelled I as I turned around to make way to the door. "Their are adamantite adventures that would take this quest. You don't hav" she started. "Not for that price." I said stopping. "You said the price would be for a Silver rank. No adamantite would fight two possibly more dragons much less elders for silver rank awards." I finished.

"Besides I well not standby why others die when I can do something about it. As for the reward my reward will be the hunt its self. After all Hunter is not just my name it's who I AM and a Hunter must hunt." I said walking out with Mr. Madison following me. "Mr. Madison how long will it take to get to your Village?" I asked stopping out side the guild. "It would take about a day and a half with no troubled" he answered.

"I see well we don't have any time to lose then" I said. "But Sir. Hunter I came to this town on carriage and at this late at night no one is going to run" He added. "Mr. Madison if you play a man enough he walk through hell barefooted" I said tipping my hat. " besides if I'm going to hunt two possible more elder dragon I'm going to need supplies" I said walking pass Ainz and his party who stopped to look at me.

Time skip

After a day and a half we arrived at Mr. Madison village or at less what left of it. The village looked smaller then carne village but that mite have been because there was burnt marks all over the village it also was at the base of an mountain. "What? It wasn't this bad when I left!" He said looking over the burnt village shocked and worried. "Their still embers. This attack was resent." I stated "Ow god! CRYSTAL!" He yelled running into the village looking for who ever this Crystal was.

Flowing him we came to the center of the village where a lady who looked to be in her early 30. With long red hair going to her mid back and green eyes. Can walking out of a house. "Patton? Patton! Your alive!" She said running to him the two hugged happily that other was alive. "Crystal what happened?" He asked breaking the hug. "That beast happen. It attacked just this morning. Everyone else's has fled I'm the only one that stayed." She answered before looking at me. "Who this?" She asked

"Crystal this is Sir. Hunter. Sir. Hunter this is my wife Crystal" he introduced. "Hello Mis I here to that care of the beast problem." I said shaking her hand. "I sure hope so. It's dam thing wont leave us alone. Is there anyone else's come or just you?" She asked. Before I answer I turn around changing my saw cleaver to my Millwood great bow and fired a bot into the sky. A second later we heard a roar of pain and a dragon fell from the sky and crashed into the ground sliding to us before stopping right in front of me showing my bot inbreed into its chest where it's heart would be.

"Just as I thought there was more then one." I said. "But unfortunately this is not the one I'm hunting." I added bending down to look at it. "What do you mean" Mr. Madison said holding his wife close both scared of what just happened. "This is the one who attacked this morning but it's not the elder you described to me." I answered suddenly the three of us heard two elders dragon roar in anger coming from a near by Mountain top. Miss Crystal scream in fear.

"Madison get you and your wife to some place safe and wait for me. If I don't return by sundown Believe I'm dead an flee from this place." I ordered to which they ran inside the house. "Finally something I can call a true hunt" I said moving to the mountain top to start my hunt.