The birth of a Lord part 1

After leaving the monument and going back into the swamp I got some nostalgia. Remembering that Nazarick was originally in a swamp before coming to the world its in now. We saw another giant walking and a lot of bugs but nothing we couldn't handle. We soon found the destroyed building leading to the mine we have to go through. We also found another knight which much like the other be defeated and sent to Londo. "Thats the third one." Safiya said making me nod. "Yes, so that means there is one more that we know of at least...! Ohw boy." I said before seeing something that will more than likely be a problem. "What's wrong?" Safiya asked as I pointed at what I saw. "Is that a dragon?" She asks looking at what I was pointing at. Which was indeed what was more than likely the biggest dragon I have seen yet.        

I followed its vision to see it was staring at the entrance of the mine making me sigh. I used The Staff of Ainz Ooal Gown and used its power to reanimate one of the bugs. I had sent it to mine but like I thought the dragon fly off burning the only path to the mine re-killing the reanimated bug. "Please tell me you have an idea. On how to get past that." Safiya said. "I do but I need to double check something first. In the meantime, here." I said handing Safiya some folded up clothes. "What are these?" She asked taking them. "Hunter gear you're going to need it for what I have plan." I answered. "Uh father I don't think they well fit." She said holding the shirt up to her which look like a dress. "All hunter gear are one size fits all. It will readjust when you put them on." I inform making her nod before leaving to change.

Why she was doing that I used the staff to send more bugs to be burn by the dragon. I was doing this to see just how long it would take the dragon to fly from the mounted to the mine and back again. As well as how long it would take for the flames to die out. After a bit Safiya came back pulling at the armor at some places. "This is going to take some getting used to." She said. "You can change back after we get to the mine." I said why I pulled out the sunlight shield. "My plan is to use the sunlight shield power to protect us from the dragon's flames. Only problem is said flames last about five sec after the dragon's pass. Which is why I gave you that gear it has high fire resistance. But this will still not be easy." I said.

"Nothing is." Safiya said before the two of us began the gauntlet. Just like I planned we used the sunlight shield to block the dragon's initial flames, then ran why getting burned by the leftover. We did this about three times before entering the mines. "Well, that went better than expected." I said why padding myself down putting the remaining flames out why Safiya did the same.

"Father, can I ask you something?" She asked. "Of course, what is it?" I asked. "It's the armor you gave me it's different from any other armors I'll seen and/or used." Safiya said looking the armor over. "That's because the only people the use it are Hunters. To be honest what your wearing is the beginning armor given to new hunters. It's up to them to forge said armor to meet their requirements the armor you see me wearing is proof of that. Unfortunately, if you're not a hunter then it will be of little to no use to you. In fact, don't be surprised if it just one day it disappears after you remove it." I explained.

"I see." Safiya said sounding disappointed. "Can anyone become a hunter?" She asked. "Safiya sweetheart nothing would bring me more joy then for you to become a hunter with me. But I'm afraid it's not my choice. The only way to become a hunter is to be chosen by the great moon presence. For only they have the choice of who becomes a hunter." I answered. Turns out I was wrong when I called this place a mine. It's a crip, getting throw it was more of an annoying then hard. Its stairways bricking as we walked across then and having to ether clime and/or fall to another set of stairs. After what felt like an hour of trying to make scents of this maze of a crip we finally found the way out to a bridge. When we tried to across, we were meet with that same damn dragon from before. Which when it landed bereaved fire at us making us take cover behind some rocks.