Invasions, SCP, and the First Lord of Cinder?

Something was odd about Safiya despite are rough start the three of us have been working like a well oiled machine. Even Clifford has taken a liken to her. The hordes of hollows where nothing but she did say the closer we got to Anor Londo the stronger the hollows will get. We got to an overlook of a swamp. "This is the road of sacrifice we have to get throw here to get to Londo." Safiya said as we looked over the swamp. "Anything we need to watch out for?" I asked. "Two things, one is the Ghru their home is in the lower part of the swamp the Farron keep. Which we will have to go through from what I know they are the old Farron guardians." She said.

"The other thing is ones we inter the swamp we will alert the Watchdogs of Farron. They are a group of unkindled who guard the road of sacrifice and the Farron keep." She said. "What so great about this swamp?" I asked looking over said swamp. "I'm not sure I do know this is where most of pyromancy comes from. But other then that I don't know." Safiya said. "Well then lets get going." I said as the three of us started walking.

Getting throw the first part of the swamp wasn't hard. We found some hollows with sharpen logs the only thing I found hard was the giant crabs. But so far we haven't found any other unkindled yet. The second part the swamp was where we started to have some problem we saw some of the Ghru where using poison swords and/or spears. Others crawling on all four in the swamp and some where big like Cocytus and where using full grown trees as weapons. "These Ghru are an odd group." I said after killing one that was trying to jump on top of us. Soon after this we got what Safiya calls an invasion by someone from the Watchdogs of Farron.

They where odd they dent try to attack us they only ran to other groups of Ghru. Said Ghru for some reason dent attack them only us. "I hate ones like this they wont fight they only run like cowards." Safiya said annoyed of the invader who was just running. "Why aren't the Ghru attacking them?" I asked. "Invaders are seen as one of them so they want attack. Their is an item that will make them get attack but I don't have any of it." Safiya answered. "Keep them distracted for a bit." I said using my Hunter mode to hide from both the invaded and Ghru. Said invader was taunting Safiya why I got behind them I pulled out my whirligig and charging its heavy attack to full before slamming it into there back nocking them down.

"No where to run now." I said as they tried to get up. Using the dark hand I grabbed there face. "Next time don't waste our time." I said before slamming them into the ground killing them. I felt odd after using the dark hand. Looking at it why clenching I felt it's power faintly but it was there. "My Lord?" Safiya asked. "I'm fine Safiya lets move." I said moving a bit later we got another invader but this one was odd unlike the last one this one pointed at Safiya before bowing. "This ones an honor duelist." She said pulling her Claymore out. "Honor duelist?" I asked. "Invaders that fight with a rule set its complicated." She answered before bowing as well. Me and Clifford watched it was close but in the end Safiya won.

"Well fought." I said. "Thanks." She said pulling out some orange container and drink from it. "What is that?" I asked pointing at the container. "It's an estus flask it's a healing drink all Unkindled have." She said taking another drink. "If that the case where mine?" I thought. "Their are two types of estus flask one for HP and another for MP." Safiya said pulling out another estus flask but this one was blue. "Nice thing about this is that they refuel after some time until they are full." She added before putting both up. We continued going though the swamp but something was odd there was big claw marks in the walls and some trees as well as some giant footprints. "This isn't right these marks and prints where not here last time I was here." Safiya said looking around.

"These look to be made by some kind of reptile like creature." I said before looking up at some water. "Are you going to come out or are you going to keep hiding?" I said confusing Safiya before we heard some grows. Then slowly some large, vaguely reptile like creature came out I saw that around its neck was a set of dog tags that look like what SCP-096 had. "I'm surprised you found me disgusting human." The reptile said looking at us. "Did you just call me a disgusting human?" I asked feeling insulted for some reason. The reptile laughed clearly not seeing us as a threat. "Why yes I did you disgusting humans! Are you so in ferry as you cant hear properly?" It asked laughing having enough of this I toke my hat and jacket off. "Hold these." I said giving them to Safiya before walking up to it.