Dixon and Safiya vs the wonder twins and ???

"Out of all the people we could have encountered. Ornstein and Smough this well be one hell of a fight." I thought seeing the wonder twins. You maybe wondering how I know of them well that's because they where part of the Lord of Cinder event lore. "Ok when it comes to speed Ornstein wins, why Smough is more about attack and defense. From what I know Safiya is more about attacking so it be better if she went after Smough why I shit!" I thought seeing Ornstein charged at us and tried to attack us with a overhead swing. Using my saw cleaver to block said attack.

"Safiya, Clifford take care of Smough. Ornstein is mine." I said still blocking. She looked like she wanted to say something but quickly left to fight the big man with Clifford behind her. Ones she was far enough I pushed Ornstein back. "Do you really think you can fight me alone?" He asked. "Let's find out." I answered before dashing at him with my saw cleaver.

3rd P.O.V.

As Dixon dashed at Ornstein with an over head swing with his saw in its second form. Only for Ornstein to block which Dixon wanted as he used his Evelyn pistol to shoot him in the gut stunting him long enough for Dixon to grab his head and slam it into a near by pillar. Ornstein after a sec or two recovered he used his spear to nock Dixon away before casting lighting bolt and throwing it at Dixon who dodged. "I can do that to!" Dixon yelled before changing his Evelyn pistol for his Yorshka's Chime and casted lighting arrow firing it at Ornstein.

Ornstein for the most part looked unthreatened by the attack and right before it hit he used his spear to nock the attack away. "Ok that was impressive." Dixon said after seeing his attack more or less get swatted away like a fly. "Ok if lighting doesn't do anything lets try fire! Weapon and armor change!" Dixon casted changing to his wolf knight armor and great sword. "How?" Ornstein asked seeing the wolf knight gear. "Hmm how what?" Dixon asked confused. "How do you have that armor and sword? That belonged to one of my fellow captain Artorias the Abysswalker!" He yelled.

"This armor was given to me." Dixon answered still confused. "You lie... He would never willingly give up his armor and blade. If what you say is truly then show me." Ornstein said before ones more charging at him. "I never said I got it from him!" Dixon said lighting his sword and running at Ornstein. Why Dixon was fighting Ornstein, Safiya with Clifford where fighting against Smough who was slower then his partner but made up for it with his defense and attack. Safiya who was using her claymore dodged one of Smough's over head attack before trying to attack by slashing his side but her attack just wasn't doing the damage. 

"That armor is strong. Feels like all my attack are doing nothing." She thought before having to jump back to dodge Smough who swing his hammer to the side trying to hit one of them. "Come on think! There has to be a way to get past his armor." She thought before hearing the sound of blades clashing. Turing to see Dixon and Ornstein fighting at speed she never before seen. "Amazing..." She said before jumping back seeing Dixon blocking Ornstein attack that was about to hit her. "Focus on your fight Safiya you got this." Dixon said before pushing Ornstein back and gave chase. 

"Focus.. that's it!" She thought turning back to Smough who was fighting Clifford who was faster. "Clifford speak!" She yelled out. Hearing this Clifford jump back before one of her head let loss a thunders roar. Why the other one shot of hell flames that where powered up by the thunders roar. The attack engulf Smough in flames. "You dame beast!" He said trying to block the attack. Safiya seeing throw the flames saw that some of Smough's armor was now burnt. "Now!" She thought dashing up to him making Smough turn to her why swing his hammer at her.  

"I don't like using that weapons power but if I want to win I have no choice." She thought why tossing her weapon to the sided and grabbed her Caestus and used its power which let her more or less pass throw Smough attack. "What!?" He question confused. Safiya using her Caestus to punch Smough's now some what burnt armor in rapid succession with the last punch nocked him down long enough to let Safiya grab her Dragonslayer Great axe. "This ends NOW!" She yelled before using its weapon art to slam lighting into Smough. Which also got the attention of both Dixon and Ornstein.