Me make title later

After hearing the guardians words Momonga teleported him and myself to somewhere in the tomb and gave me am ring of Ainz Ooal Gown." This ring will let you move around the tomb freely." He said as I toke the ring potting the ring on my right pointer finger. after words I went to the armory there was some target domes their that I wonted to test my gear on. When I got there I fond that no one was around. "More then likely getting the tomb defenses ready" I thought facing the domes. 

"Frist just basic attack" I said taking my saw cleaver out. I rose my saw up why bending down a little before attacking. In a blink of an eye I was on the other side of the domes cutting about five out of ten of them in half before turning and shoot the last five with my repeater pistol getting an headshot on all five. "Not bad. Now for magic" I said as the as the domes remade themselves.

"Weapon change" I said changing my pistol to my court sorcerer's staff. "Soul stream!" I casted which toke about a sec to charge and fired a blue beam in front of me hitting six domes incinerating them.. "Now Miracles" I said recasting weapon change changing my staff to my Yorshka's Chime "Sunlight spear!" I casted throwing an spear of lighting hitting one dome destroying it and potting a hole in the wall. "Looks like everything is working as it should. I will try out my range gear out later." I said leaving the armory only to get a call from Momonga.

"What is it Momonga?" I asked. "Dixon I just calling to let you know I just tried to weald a sword. But it failed so I believe we have to stay in are class in this new world." He said. "Looks like world class and cash drop item still works. I just tested mine court sorcerer's staff and Yorshka's Chime" I said. "I see good to know. Anyways I'm heading outside if you want to come with." He said. "Mite as well I meet you at the gate" I said ending the call and used the ring of Ainz Ooal Gown to teleport to the staircases that led to the front door. Momonga appeared shorty after but he was wearing some blue plated armor. As we stared moving to the front we found three demon NPC that where under Demiurge order. Demiurge himself walked from behind one of them seeing us he look shock to see us. 

"Lord Momonga and Lord Dixon?" He said bowing with the three demon NPC. "You both came here without guards? And that armor..." He said. "Well, there's a reason for this" Momonga said "So that's how it is. As expected of rulers, your attention to detail is impeccable" Demiurge stated. "I maybe wrong but I pretty shore Momonga just wanted some air" I thought. "Never the less I cannot let you to go without someone to accompanying you" he said. "You really thing there something out there that can take two lords?" I asked

"Enough. If it well make you feel better I well let one accompanying us" Momonga said walking to the gate with me following. "Thank you very much for accepting my selfishness" Demiurge said following use. We walked in silence I can't help but think of what I said. "Dose he really think something out there that can take Momonga and myself" I thought before we got outside looking up at the night sky. "Wow just beautifully" I thought seeing Momonga takeout a neckless that let him use fly and fly up into the sky. "Go. He can't use magic in that armor" I said as Demiurge change his form and flying up after Momonga. As for myself I used my hunter mode and jumped up to the top of the outer ring of Nazarick looking out over the horizon.

"I wonder what's out their? Maybe something worthy of a hunt." I thought before hearing the ground moving hitting the sides of Nazarick. I looked over to see Mare being the cause if this. Still in my hunter mode I walked over to him before slipping a sage ring on his right pointer finger before walking a bit away from him. "That should help him sent a sage ring shortens spell casting time" I thought A bit later Momonga and demiurge landed. "Lord Momonga." Mare said running up to him. "What are you doing here? Did I make a mistake?" Mare asked. "No, Mare your work to prevent other from finding Nazarick is very important" Momonga says. "Yes" Mare said. "That's why, Mare. I wanted you to know just how satisfied I am." He said "Yes, Lord Momonga" Mare said "Then this is for you" He said handing Mare a guild ring. "A ring of ring of Ainz Ooal Gown!" Mare said I stop listening after this. I thought of something important Shalltear. She was made by Peroroncino. We where rivals we even had an race to see who could document ever living thing in YGGDRASIL. So its not to hard to believed he wonted make her with something against me.

"If I'm going to be here I need to make shore there no bad blood between the two of us." I thought. "Message" I thought. "Lord Dixon? What do you need?" She said I could tell she was trying to be nice. "Shalltear. There something we need to finish. Meat me in the Amphitheater an five." I said not breaking my hunter mode. "With pleaser my L...ord" Shalltear said ending the call. "I hope I'm making the right call" I thought 

Time skip Amphitheater

"Weapon and armor change." I said changing mine hunter armor to wolf knight armor set and my saw cleaver to wolf knight Great sword. Shalltear changed to her vampire form her mouth became a gaping circular maw, not unlike a lamprey's, with a very long tongue hanging out. The shape of her eyes become quite inhuman and they glow brightly.

Her form became hunched over and somewhat simian, with deadly claws on both her hands and feet, and an eerie aura surrounds her body. In this form, she was wearing a simpler raggedy dress.

"Your brother isn't here to save you this time human" She said seeing me as just a human and not a supreme one. I said nothing "she must think she already have the win but you know what they say about overconfidence its a slow and hilarious killer" I thought reading to fight as my eyes trued red activating my curse.

We both looked at each other before an unheard thing staring the fight. If was like I teleported to her shoulder tackle her sending her into the wall. Before impaling her my sword throwing her body a cross the arena floor like a ragdoll. "Mine wolf armor gives me a full 100% boost to all my stats" I said walking to her.

"You where wrong to underestimate me vampire" I said before swing my sword to my side lighting it on fire "The flame from my wolf great sword can incinerate anything. you said my brother wasn't here to save me. He dent save me that day, he saved you" I said as dark energy surrounded me cracking the floor and shaking the tomb.

My red eyes glowed so bright it shined throw my helmet showing that my curse was in staged two "You. Died. Now." I said charging at her to kill.