The Ultimate trump card part 2

"This thing wont let up, and it seems to know what I'm about to do." I thought trying to get up but the damage was already done. "I hunted powerful monsters before but this takes the cake." I added standing up only to see it had sent another spear at my head. I tried to dodged but couldn't and got hit in the head. "Is this how I die?" I asked falling backwards slowly blacking out.

They say right before you die your life flashes before your eyes. In this case it was true only It was not mine but Dixon Alves. I saw the day I first made him, I watched myself level up, grinder for resources. Such good memory's but I wondered why I was seeing these. Maybe this is the world telling me that the man I was in IRL is no more. Maybe this is why he said I forgot who I am. Hmm so the question is just who am I.

As the memory's ended I found myself falling by this things spear. Tightening my fist I drop my right foot down behind me stopping my fall. "Who are you?" I heard the Wolf knight armor me asked. "I am..." I said reaching to grab the spear that was in my head. "Dixon Alves last of the Hunters and future LORD OF CINDER!" I yelled before pulling the spear out of my head. To my surprise I felt nothing when I did that. Slam! I heard something in front of me looking towards it and to my shock it was my wolf knight Great sword but how? 

Wolf knight armor Dixon P.O.V. a bit before

I set by the fire to see the ember dyeing and the darkness take over. I look down thinking that this was the end. But right as the ember was about to dye out. The fire relite to a small flame. Standing up looking at the flame. "Who are you?" I asked only for the flame to roar to life making me smile. "Welcome back, Dixon Alves. Time to show the world our true power." I said before using the flame to summon our blade to us.

No ones P.O.V.

Inside a hallway in Nazarick that was light up by wisps lade statues of all the guild members each down with what one could guess to be there equipment. One statue was dawn with Dixon's Wolf knight armor and in its hand was the Wolf knight Great sword. The sword glowed red before some unseen force pulled at the sword. The statue held the sword in place for a bit before what ever force was pulling the sword rip it out of its hand and through the floors of Nazarick. Even after breaking through the top the sword with great speed flow through the air before crashing in front of Dixon with the hilt facing up to the sky.

The sword's hilt soon glowed red before four orbs flow from the sword to Dixon. As the orbs hit Dixon his armor changed from his Hunter armor to his Wolf knight armor. Before the last orb hit Dixon had caught it revealing the helmet. Dixon looked at it for a moment before smiling and putting it on. His body glowed as if it was ember he looked at the undead mass his eyed glowed bright red shying through the helmet.

Seeing this the undead mass let loose a roar that echoed through the sky. "Bring it on." Dixon said smirking before dashing at the undead. The undead shoot spears at him but with his Wolf knight armor buffs Dixon was able to dodged the spears as well as grabbed his Wolf knight great sword. Spinning clockwise lighting the blade on fire he cut a spear in half before jumping into the air and front flip. The undead roses one of its arms up to try to hit Dixon. Only to have its hand cut in half by said man's blade before Dixon cut the undead hole arm off why also lighting it slightly on fire from the burning blade.

The undead cried out in great pain from the attack. "Not a fan of fire hun. Well that's unfortunately for you isn't." Dixon said still smirking before dashing up to its side to try to strike it. Seeing this the undead used the many legs on it side to not only block Dixon strike but kick him into a building before making it rain more undead body parts on top of him exploding bring the building down on top of him.

It was silent for a moment before Dixon could be heard laughing. "Yes...YES!" Dixon yelled before using Wrath of the Gods to send the buildings rubble flying. "Now this is a hunt! My heart beating so fast it feels like it might bust from my chest any second now! This... THIS IS WHAT HUNTERS LIVE FOR." Dixon yelled before pointing his sword at the undead. Come on make me feel more MAKE MY FELL ALIVE." Dixon challenge before changing at the undead. Said undead in return let him get close before using its nova to try and hit him.