Carne Village part 2

As Ainz, Albedo, the village's Chief, and myself wanted for these new knights. The rest of the villagers where at the Chief's home. As the knights came into the town I saw they where deferent then the other ones. These ones had on what look like brown leather armor. There seemed to be at least fifty of them as well. All on horseback the one up front of them rode his horse up to us.

"He must be the leader of these knights" I thought

"You are the village chief, yes? I am chief royal Warrior of the Re- Etize kingdom. Gazef Stronoff. I have received orders from the king to hunt down any knights who are attacking villages." He said

"Royal chief Warrior..." the chief said .

"You are the chief yes? Who are these people next you?" Stronoff asked

"I am Ainz Ooal Gown pleased to meet you this is Albedo" Ainz said introducing himself and Albedo

"I am Hunter we found this village being ransacked" I said

"What?" Stronoff said hoping off his horse walking over to us. "These people would be lost without the two of you Sir Ainz, and Sir Hunter.

General a army of unknown knights have been spotted in the area. It seems they've surrounded the village!" A random knight said.

We gather in the chiefs house over seeing the area. Ainz and Stronoff where talking about these knights but I wasn't listening. I was standing a few feet away looking out the window at what look like Archangel Flame besides some spell caster in blue. I used an info spell on the caster it was a 0th tier spell anyone could use. It would only let who ever use said spell see there race and if they belong to a guild. I saw that they all had Sunlight Scripture for guild.

I looked over to see Ainz give Stronoff something. Which Stronoff happily accepted

"Stronoff I like to come with you and your knights if you plain on fighting them" I said walking up to him.

"Sir hunter..." Stronoff said surprised

"Frist off drop the hole Sir thing. And second those look like Archangel Flames. They where pretty common back in my home land. So if your going to fight them I like to help." I said

"Hunter... it would be an Honor to fight by your side and pleas call me Gazef." He said to which I nodded.

Lucky he hade a sparer horse for me to ride. I rode besides Gazef charging at the Sunlight Scripture the plain was to break throw they line and lead them away from the village. But as we got close some of the Archangels attacked nocking Gazef off his horse. One of his knights tried helping him up but the same Archangel attack him. I jumped off the horse and cutting the Archangel in half with my saw cleaver.

"These are Archangel! How do they have YGGDRASIL summons." I thought seeing Gazef knights running past the scripture and over a hill. Only to return yelling that they would fight besides Gazef to the end. "What loyal knights" I thought fighting the Archangels.

It was clear that Gazef and his knights wasn't going to win this fight if I hadn't came with them. Even with me holding back a lot I could still kill the Archangel easily with my saw cleaver and repeater pistol. While Gazef had to use something called Martial Arts to get the job done. As for his knights the fools could only distract the Archangels while me and Gazef killed them.

About 30 minutes into the fight it was only me and Gazef left standing his knights where down for the count. Gazef was breathing heavily and was injured as for myself I was acting the same but thanks to mine High- Tier Physical Nullification- a passive skill that negates attacks of low level weapons and low- tier monsters. I was fine but I dent want the Sunlight Scripture to know that.

"I'll die a thousand times before I lose to the likes of YOU!" Gazef yelled at the priest leader who had blonde hair and black eyes. He also wore some sort of black and white robe. He had a scar engraved on to his face.

"Yes you well die and you'll only have your blasphemy tongue to blame for it. " The priest said before looking at me. "And as for you who ever you are. I give you an option ether hand over your weapons and walk a way or die like the scum you are." He said smirking over convince

"Piss off." Was all I said making him frown

"I see no mater theirs nothing you two can do to stop us, once were through with you two we'll massacre the villagers. Cease your futile resistance and just lie down like good dogs, as a act of mercy I'll make sure yours deaths is painless." The priest said

I was about to say something but I found both myself, Gazef, and his knights back at the chiefs home I saw Gazef pull out a teleportation idol he smiled before passing out.

"So Ainz gave Gazef a teleportation idol smart" I said changing my pistole to my Yorshka's Chime and casting Soothing Sunlight. Healing Gazef and his knights before leaving and running back to the fight. When I got back I saw Ainz facing off against a Dominion Authority.

I used my hunter mode to get over to Ainz and nocking him out of the way of Dominion Authority's Holy Smite. As I got hit it dent hurt but I did get a bad headache when the attack ended Ainz walked over to me as Albedo got pissed

"YOU LOWER LIFE FORMS" she yelled relisting her power if felt demonic. As she yelled the priest jump in fear. "THATS MY LOVE MY BELOVED LORD AINZ THE RULER OF MY SOUL AND TRYED TO CAUSED HIM PAIN FOR THAT YOU ALL WILL KNOW TRULL HELL" She yelled as Ainz pot his hand on her calming her down.

Before he could say anything I fired my lighting arrow head shooting the Dominion Authority killing it.

"What one hit who the hell are you?" The priest asked

"Like I give my name to a dead man." I said changing my saw cleaver to my wolf knight Great sword swing it to the side lighting it on fire. "Sorry Ainz but these are my kill" I said

"As you wish" Ainz said as I walked up to them

"Wait Sir Ainz no LORD Ainz please spare us no just me these mans lives don't mater" The priest begged

"You are mistaken" Albedo said making the priest confused "Lord Ainz has no need for such lower life forms" she said

"Lower life forms?" The priest asked

"Besides it me you have to worry about not Ainz" I said as my eyes glowed bright red showing my curse was in stage two. As dark energy relisted cracking the earth making a few magic casters fall over from the power. The priest look like he was seeing the death it self.

"Now what was it you said to me" I asked. "Cease your futile resistance and just lie down like good dogs, as a act of mercy I'll make sure yours deaths is painless. Except you priest YOU. WILL. DEAD. LIKE. THE. SCUM. YOU. ARE!" I said before charging at them killing them before they could even scream.

With the Scripture dead we where walking back to the forest. But I count get what Albedo and the priest said. "Humans are nothing but bugs to be crust" "Die like the scum you are" "Lord Ainz has no need for such lower life forms"

"I know I shouldn't let them get to me but still." I thought as I came to a stop as Ainz and Albedo when up a head. "Albedo words hurt more then the priest words. Maybe its because I fell like she the one I need to impress the most." I thought looking up to the night sky

"Lord Dixon are you alright?" I heard Ainz asked I looked over at him and Albedo who looked concerned.

"I'm fine Ainz just thinking." I said looking back to the sky. "I have a homeward bone so the two of you don't need to wait for me." I said holding up said bone I hared a get open on no doubt Ainz and Albedo heading back to the tomb. Leaving me with my thoughts.