Job for the king?

"Gazef!?" I asked not expecting to see him here. "Its been a while hasn't it Hunter." He said offering me a handshake. "It has, how are things?" I asked shaking his hand. We moved over to a table and talked for a bit just caching up. "As much as I love to catch up with you. You said you have a job for me." I said. "Yes I do follow me." He said walking out with me following. He led me to some part of town to a house. "Welcome to my home come in and make yourself at home." He said inviting me inside. "Nice place." I said looking around. "Thanks now lets talk." Gazef said setting down at a table that had some drink on it.

"Yes lets." I said setting down my self. "Have you ever heard of a organization called the Eight Finger?" He asked. "Cant say I have who are they." I asked. "They are an underground syndicate within the kingdom. They hold quite a large amount of influence, effectively controlling the entire nation from the shadows. The king been try to shut them down for some time but they are being protected by most of the nobles and a group called the Six Arms. They been attacking anyone who tried to attack or oppose the organization." He explain. "I see so let me guess you want me to remove this Six Arms." I asked making him smile. "Right on the mark." He said smiling. "Yes I want you to find the Six Arms and remove them." He said. "Ok but why me though?" I asked wanting to know why he chose me out of everyone.

"This comes from the King himself. He asked me if I know anyone who would be up to this." He answered. "And you mentioned me." I said. "I mentioned Lord Ainz Ooal Gown as well. But I don't know where he is." He said. "That makes two of us." I said. "You don't know where he is?" Gazef asked. "No we went are separate ways after Carne Village." I answered. "Hmm I see." He said. "As for your question the King got word of your fight with the Dragons." He said simply. "And I saw you enter the Adventures guild." He added

"I see... That explains why you where at the guild." I said thinking. "If this is from the King it could help me rank up. As well as get in some good word with the King. "So is this kill or capture?" I asked needing to know what type of quest this is." The King would like them alive so we can question them. But if you must, I'm sure the King well understand." He answered making me think. "I think I have something that can let you question them if I have to kill them." I said pulling out a gem

"A sealing crystal?" He asked confused

"A sealing crystal?" He asked confused. "They may look similar but what you see in front of you is a soul gem. It allows me to seal a soul of what I kill inside of it to use how I see fit." I said. "Including seeing all there memory's." I added. "This mite be better then keeping them alive. Sends you wont have to interrogate them." I added. "Where did you find that?" Gazef asked taking this in. "If I told you I be breaking a ancient Hunter vow." I answered putting the gem up. 

"So where should I start. The nobles, commoners, or should I start with the assassin that's on the other side of the front door who has a poison arrow pointed at my head?" I said quickly taking my repeater pistol out shooting said assassin. Why at the same time caching the arrow with two fingers with my other hand. All without breaking eye contact with Gazef who look shock. I got up and walked to the assassin who was still alive and was trying to stop the bleeding coming from his chest. "Who sent you?" I asked. "Fuck you." He said. "Fare enough." I said shooting his head off and use the soul gem to seal it inside. "Lets see who sent you." I said using the gem I saw he came from a brothel that was on the other side of the city. "The Hunt begins." I said using my Hunter mode to move.