Its good to be home and plan forward

Me and Cocytus had just return to Nazarick making me sigh of relief knowing I was home. "Its good to be home" I said. The two of us entered the throne room with me behind Cocytus wonting to surprise everyone. "Cocytus your late." I heard Albedo say not seeing or sensing me. I felt the other floor Guardians and someone I haven't felt before. "Lord Ainz cal.." She started. "Don't be to hard on him Albedo." I said walking out from behind shocking everyone. "Right after Lord Ainz called for him. He found me and thought it best to escorted me back to Nazarick." I said smiling. "Surely this is enough for you to forgive him for not responding to Lord Ainz's call immediate?" I asked

"Lord Dixon? Your alive?" Ainz asked not believing his eye(holes?) making me laugh. "Yes brother its me." I said. "prove it tell me something only us two would know! Something not even the Nine would know!" He demanded. "Something only the two of us would know?" I wonder for a bit before answering. "Suzuki Satoru" I said making him gasped. Suzuki Satoru was Ainz's name in the real world. The only reason I knew this was because the two of meet in IRL ones. We only knew each other by our voices.

"Welcome back Lord Dixon Alves" He said happily. "Its good to be back" I said walking up to him. The two of us shared a quick hug. "Lord Dixon not that I'm not happy your alive but how?" Ainz asked. "I explain in more detail later. But after my death my Hunter's cruse toke me to a shine where I was able to be resurrected." I answered making Ainz nodded. "Mm-hmm I see very well never the less its good to have you back." He said making me smile before he turn to the guardians with me standing by his side. 

"Guardians of each floor, thank you for assembling before us. We'll start with you, Victim" Ainz said. Victim who had the appearance of a 1m long bright pink fetus with an angelic halo above its head and featherless stick-like wings on its back floated up. "This is your first time meeting everyone else, isn't it?" Ainz asked as Victim turned around to the other guardians. "Pleasure to meet all of you. I am Victim." It said bowing its head in greeting. "I've called you, the guardian of the eighth floor, for one reason. We still have not identified the foe who went after Shalltear. we must consider that as-yet unforeseen incident may occur. As such, we require a powerful skill that in invoked by your death." Ainz said confusing me "A skill that require death?" I thought.  

"To protect all of the guardians, myself and Lord Dixon included. I am sorry. I promise to bring you back to life right away," Ainz added. "Do not let it bother you, Lord Ainz. I was born in order to die. if that power will be of assistance to the Supreme Ones, nothing could give me more joy." Victim said bowing making me smile. "I only know you for a bit and already you have my respect." I said. "Indeed one of the catchphrases that Nazarick used goes like this - 'Greater love hath no man than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.' Its is truly an expression that fits you and Lord Dixon perfectly. I am grateful for your love." Ainz said looking at Victim before looking at me making me smile. "Your words are more than I deserve Lord Ainz, Lord Dixon." Victim said bowing. 

"Next up, Demiurge." Ainz said "Yes my Lord?" Demiurge asked. "First, allow me to honor you for always answering our call." Ainz praised with me nodding in agreement. "What are you saying? It is only to be expected that I should report to you and/or Lord Dixon at once when the to of you call, Lord Ainz." Demiurge asked. "Yes. it is evident that the sheepskin parchment that you brought can stand up to use in lower-tier scrolls. Can we count on a stable supply of it?" Ainz asked. "Yes. That will not be a problem. I have acquired an ample number of them." He answered. "I see. So, what was the name of these beasts, again?" Ainz asked. "Beasts? Ah... As they are two-legged sheep from the holy kingdom, how does the name 'Abelion Sheep' sound?" Demiurge asked. "Sheep, huh?" Ainz said thing the name over. "I think goats would be better, but very well. Continue what you are doing." Ainz said before looking at Shalltear. "Now, as for you, Shalltear..." Ainz said. "Y-Yes?" She asked shaken.